Part 14 - Greeting Brothers

Start from the beginning

Wesley looked at Ashton instantly looked at him through the window on the phone.

Ashton said "Do I have a brother dad!?"

Ashtons dad said "You did.. but.. he died.."

Ashton said "What was his name."

Ashtons dad said "I don't see-" Ashton cut him off and said "TELL ME!"

Ashtons dad said "wesley."

Ashton said "wesley isn't dead! He's in my class! and he's in a GANG! He's one of them!"

Ashtons dad was speechless, Ashton said "SAY SOMETHING!"

Ashtons dad said "Your mother.. she'll be so excited."

Ashton said "Dad... He's one of them.."

Ashtons dad said "Right.. Change him."

Ashton said "How!?"

Ashtons dad said "Your his brother.. He's been alone his whole life without family, now your here."

Wesley walked out into the hall and said "Ashton.."

Ashton hung up the phone and Jayden walked into the classroom. Ashton said "They thought you we're dead.."

Wesley said "Are you my brother?"

Ashton nodded his head and said "Mom and dad are gonna be so excited.."

Wesley looked at Ashton up and down and said "Will they be?"

Ashton said "Yes.. they thought you we're dead."

Wesley said "So. Was I kidnapped?"

Ashton said "I don't know.. they didn't mention you."

Wesley said "So, they don't mention their "dead" son. Once.. Nice."

Ashton said "We should hang out more. Go shopping. Everything."

Wesley said "Why? So you can change me? You might be my brother.. but you aren't my family."

Ashton looked at wesley shocked and Wesley said "My family is Drake.. I'll meet your parents, but I don't promise I'll stay."

Wesley walked back into the classroom and sat down next to Aniyah. Ashton walked back into the class and sat down next to Jayden.

Wesley looked down at Aniyah and said "Some family."

Aniyah said "You don't want to be close with them?"

Wesley shrugged and said "If they allow me to be who I am. Then yeah."

Aniyah smiled and said "Alright."

Aniyah looked at Jayden and he was talking with Ashton quietly. Aniyah then looked forward and wesley said "Who's that?"

Aniyah looked at wesley and said "Brother"

Wesley said "You two close?"

Aniyah looked forward and said "Definitely not."

Wesley nodded his head and said "I can relate."

Aniyah looked at wesley and they both laughed in sync. Then they started watching Mr. Franklyn teach his lession.

Lunch Time

Aniyah walked into the cafeteria and wesley was sitting down on Kaiden's side, Aniyah looked at Jayden and he was laughing with Hannah and Ashton. Aniyah took a deep breath and walked over to Hannah and said "Can we talk?"

Hannah looked up at Aniyah and said "I guess. But I'm staying right here!"

Aniyah said "Okay.. that's fine.." Aniyah said "I didn't sleep with Mason.. I don't know why Gemma told you that."

Hannah said "Just stop lying!"

Aniyah said "WHEN HAVE I EVER LIED TO YOU!!!"

Hannah stayed quiet and everyone was staring at them. Aniyah threw her things down and said "I have been by your side!! Every! Single! Day!! I have backed you up with everything!! And then you go and believe some fake bitch over me!? Really Hannah!"

Hannah stayed quiet and Aniyah said "I don't like Mason. I didn't sleep with Mason! Because I know YOU like him!!"

Hannah said "I'm sorry.."

Aniyah nodded her head and tears we're building in her eyes. Aniyah said "If you, are going to believe someone.. over me.. then we aren't true friends."

Hannah said "what are you saying?.."

Aniyah let out a painful exhale and hot tears fell fast down her cheek and she said "I'm saying... that we should stop being friends."

Hannah said "Don't.."

Aniyah picked up her things and looked at Hannah in the eyes and said "Goodbye Hannah. Have fun with you're fake friends."

Aniyah walked away and Jayden said "God. You are so selfish!"

Aniyah looked at Jayden shocked and he said "What the fuck happend to you!? You we're never like this.. you've changed over the years."

Aniyah said "I changed!? You used to talk to me EVERYDAY! You always made sure I was okay, now here you are not caring.. here you are, choosing these jocks over our family."

Jayden said "We stopped being a family a long time ago."

Aniyah nodded her head slowly and everyone could see the pain, the heartbreak just on her face. Aniyah took a deep breath and said "You're right.. I did change.. Guess dealing with four close deaths, completely alone.. does that to someone.. But hey, you don't care right.."

Aniyah looked at Ashton and said "You found out you had a brother.. and you probably won't accept him because of the people who took care of him."

Aniyah turned her back to everyone and left the cafeteria, she walked out to her car and got in and drove away fast. She doesn't know where she's going, but she's just driving.

End of Part Fourteen