Miss Striaton [Cilan x Reader]

Waitress is such a good musical. Just saying that. Lady original character oneshot. Don't forget to comment which one(s) of the tree deserve their own books. Ready? STORYTIME!!!

You hummed to yourself, sliding the plates onto the tray and reading the little slip of paper. Table thirteen. Blonde gets the first plate and momma gets the second. This was definately a ticket that chili wrote. You sighed and walked over to table thirteen with a big smile on your face.

"Hello! We have a Lilipup special and the Trio Platter for two lovely women here?"

The daughter and her mother nodded, happy with the cheerful demeanor you put on. You psssed out the plates to the customers, who were severely grateful for your optimism. With a big old smile you walked back to the counter to wait for the next meal to deliver. Today was slow. That's when Cilan leaned onto the counter next to you.

"Slow day, isn't it?"

You looked over at Cilan and scoffed. Yeah, Slow was an understatement. He turned around so his elbows were on the counter along with his lower back, facing away from the counter and towards the customers. He let out a sigh.

"(Your name), something is wrong. You're acting weird."

You scoffed again, but this time with a snide smirk. Cilan knows you best, doesn't he? He can always tell when you're even the least bit upset. It wasn't just Cilan, he was a great guy. Just like the meme above the oneshot says, he's a great guy.

"Well, When Chili is slacking off to hang with his girlfriend and butting heads with a PMSing Cress it's hard not to get stressed!"

Cilan sighed. He knew it was going to boil down to that. Let's put some insight to you, Reader. Chili got a new girlfriend and keeps skipping work to hang out with her. Cress doesn't like that so two out of the three triplets are constantly at eachother's heads. THis has been going on for months, so about half a year ago Cilan hired you. Well, you were a childhood friend and all. Still, it's  nice to talk to someone who isn't acting like they're on their period. Well, of course, if you ARE on your period then it's pointless.

"(Your name), you know we just have to wait for it to calm down. That's why I asked for your help, so I can talk to someone who isn't roped into this drama."

You let out a deep exhale. He was right. Where was it in your business if Chili was constantly out with some girl or if Cress was stomping around Lille he just ran out of tampons a d he isn't going to the store for another two days? That was them. You had a Cilan to talk to and de-stress with. He must have it worse than you anyways.

"Right, right. Oh! Uh."

You jumped when you realized there were two new platters at the ready. You didn't realize you've been talking more than a moment. You took one of them, reading the tag. Another one of Chili's. Buff Blondie and Scrawny Blondie both ordered the same thing. Buff Brunette and Buff Ravenette both ordered the same thing. Well, you should be grateful Chili is even working today. You glanced over at Cilan's ticket. He always had trouble reading Chili's rushed handwriting. He had an easy one.

"Table sixteen. Two elderly men. The one with glasses ordered the trio special the other has the fondu."

Cilan nodded and headed over that way. You headed in your own direction, ready to wait a bunch of men who were probably going to hit on you. With a sigh, you amke it over to the table and flash your classic waitress smile back on.  

This was gonna be a long day.

CRAP THIS ONE WAS SUPER SHORT!!! I'm so sorry guys! I suck at writing I know.

~Eva