Period [Grimsley x Reader]

Okay girlies time to buckle up because Shift is getting relatable. It is two in the morning and I can't sleep because of the freaking pain in my ovaries so it's time for a STORYTIME. I need chocolate.

You hugged your knees as you cried internally. It was two o'clock in the fuckin morning and you decided to get out of bed. Why? To grab a pad and so you don't bleed the fuck all over the bed. Making your husband wake up to find a pool of blood coming out of your vagina was not the best case scenario if you know what I mean.

So you were in the couch, listening to sad music to try and distract you from the sadness you feel from your uterus trying to kill itself because you never gave it a fucking child yet. It hurts so much. Boys, if you're reading this by chance and don't know what period pains ar like here's an imagine for you: A thousand knives repeatedly stabbin you in the lower stomach and you aren't allowed to sneeze or laugh or you get a personal jet of blood shot out of you like a fountain coke when you press the button. It. Is. Awful!

So you hung your head, trying your best to apply pressure to your body to help ease the period pains that crawled straight from Hell. you didn't hear the bedroom door open. You didn't hear grimsley silently stretch himself awake. You didn't hear him walkino wuietly towards the living room. You just were suffering to yourself.

Grimsley woke up at two in the mor ign because he didn't feel you next to him. He grew worried so he went to see where you were. He was relieved when he saw your head over the couch, but then the realization hit. Oh you poor dear. You must be miserable! Grimsley walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a few things. He wanted to make his wife as comfortable as she possibly can while going though her own personal hell for the month.

You were still miserable on the couch when you felt a cool, gentle touch brush over the back of your neck. You lifted your head to see Grimsley standing there in the dark, holding a plate of cookies he reserved from the fridge and a cold glass of milk. He brought the coffee table closer to you with his leg and set both down on the surface. He took the sad music Andy estranged it for some clsssical music instead. You always did like classical music. He then sat down next to you and draped his arm over your shoulders.

"Don't worry, precious, I won't let you suffer on your own."

You wanted to cry. You actually wanted to cry. Why? Because Grimsley was the best of Men da best of Husbands. He gave you cookies and milk Andy he was here, offering to cuddle with you, even though you were an emotional bloody mess. Grimsley was a god tier husband and deserves all the love I need the universe for this single moment alone. He was so kinda and understanding and you were so grateful to be married to him. 

"Thank you."

You dipped a cookie in the milk and stuffed it in your mouth, sobbing. Grimsley just wore a sad smile, watching your cry the happy and pained tears as you tried to drown it away with crumbling moist cookies. At least you actually had some happiness instead of the overwhelming sadness and melancholy from before.

And this would last seven whole days.

Good luck man.

I'm not even gonna apologize for my writing this time. Too much pain. Ouch. Help. I want to cry. I want to hug someone. I want some pils. I want chocolate. I want attention. I just want things just to want things. I'm a needy attention whore. Help.

~Eva