Creative Thinking [Wallace x Reader]

First request by a great person named Jackalight. He has great stories so go check him out. I absolutely love him. STORYTIME.

You and your boyfriend Wallace were two of the weirdest people in Hoenn, but weird just means you're creative so you often take it as a compliment. With your boyfriend being as flamboyant as he is and dressing as a stripper no wonder you two are a perfect match. You're both creatively weird and weirdly creative. Compliments none of the less.

So you both were sitting at your favorite cafe at one the outdoor tables with an umbrella, drinking whatever drinks you ordered and just having an enjoyable date. That's when you noticed a couple sitting near the water, holding eachother's hand as a vaporeon and a Lombre swim the water. You grin.

"Wallace, Wallace! Look! I bet they're a newlywed."

Wallace looked over there and grinned. You were going to start thisnup now, weren't you? See, there was a game between the two of you where you would spot people and try to narrate their lives, characterizing the person just for fun. He wasn't expecting you to want to play this game now, but it could be quite enjoyable with this couple. Wallace looked at them. Man and a woman's. Woman with long black hair and the man with messy brown hair. 

"I bet the vaporeon is hers. She's calm, collected, and takes the deeper meaning of things. I bet she's foreign. I bet she's from Laverre City in Kalos."

You nodded. You could see it. Foreign girl moves Regions to be with the one she loves. A thouching love story. You look at the man. It hits you and a wide smile spread so over your lips, creativity flooding your brain.

"And I Be this man is from Venduarf town. See how he has paler skin like he stays indoors. He has a smaller frame so he looks like a gentle man. He probably is taking his now wife all over the region to show her the lovely new home She moved to, trying to decide where they want to settle down and have their first child. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a week pregnant already or so and they are testing the waters of stoopolis to see if they want to have the baby here."

You smirked, leaning back in your chair. You cross your arms and smugly look at Wallace. There's no way he can add onto that story to make it better. But you were wrong, so very wrong. It was Wallace, king of contest spectaculars and the king of creativity. He looked uo the couple again and watched them share a peck on the lips. Then it hit him like s bus that doesn't exist in his universe.

"They just decided that Stoopolis is their new home and now they want to look for the perfect place to raise a child, possibly two or three children for the future. They are certain they want to live here. The wife will earn a job at a cleric at the pokemart and the man will be the stay ar home dad until she's gets maternity leave and he hasn't to take up a job. With that Lombre of his I'd expect him to come to the gym asking me to Be one of my helper trainers."

Wallace popped his lips after that. Oh no he was good. That was almost too good to beat! Ah screw it, you couldn't. You gave up and snatched about five pokedollars from your bag and handed it to your boyfriend. Wallace blew you a kiss before swiping the money like Swiper without Dora around to tell him not to swipe it. That's when the two of you realized you were talking kinda loud and the couple heard you. Both of them walked uo right up to the table, Lmbre at the girl's side and vaporeon at the man's side. The girl spoke up, clearly posed theyw ere assiming everything about their lives. They guy clear,y oil damage care less and knees ir was all in good fun.

"Well for a matter of fact, we are on our Honeymoon. I am not from Kalos and I was born and raised here in Hoenn. My newly wedded husband here is named Chuck and he is from Kanto, formerly working behind the scenes for the Cerulean Sisters during their shows. He moved here to Stoopolis in hopes that he could become a contest star. Vaporeon isn't in fscr his Pokemon, not mine. Now if you two will stop being nosy and creepy pricks we will go on with out Day. I hope I never see you around!"

She turned up her nose and walked away, dragging her boyfriend behind her. Her mouthed the words 'im sorry' to you both before turnin and trying to take his girleifnred into not being so mad. The Pokémon for followed the couple obediently. You and Wallace are a look, trying not to laugh at how ridiculous that was. Wallace was trying not to snicker as you composed yourself enough to speak clearly wothour burdting into a fit of giggles.

"Well then, looks like we were wrong."

"Guess so. Hey, darling, look over there." Boop.

Wallace subtly pointed to a man that was holding a child, sitting on a bench. Next to him was another man who was holding a toddler girl in his lap. Both you and Wallace shared a knowing look, smirking all the while.

"Round two?"

You nodded, smirking back at the two men.

"Round two."

This sucks. All my writing sucks. I'm sorry.

~Eva