Miss Sugar Pink; Liquor Liquor Lips [Cheren x Teacher!Reader]

I took a pamprin (pill this thelps with cramps) and now I feel like a QUEEN! So imma make every single one of you feel like queens! You're a guy? FUCK IT YOU ARE GONNA BE A QUEEN!!! STORYTIME!!!

You worked at the Trainer's school in Asperita city. You and Cheren were two out of five total teachers there so it isn't too Farfetch'd to know the teachers and students were shipping you intensely with Cheren. 

But today, oh ho ho. Today you felt adventurous. Today you felt a confidence that you never had before. You just woke up and BAM you felt like the Unova Queen Of the world and that you could steal a heart in a matter of seconds. You felt like miss sugar pink; liquor liquor lips. You felt like you'd be someone's bubblegum bitch. And you knew who's bitch you'd be today. None other than that sexy teacher Cheren MacNara.

So you decided to push the boundaries of dress code a little bit. High boots, leggings, tight skirt, and your normal vest and tie. You pulled your hair up in a messy pun and you applied your mascara and lipstick with intent behind it. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked like the perfect sexy teacher. You kissed the mirror, leaving a print of red lipstick where your lips were. Oh yeah, you felt amazing.

You strutted Into the uilding, very step you took booming with confidence you don't have as often. Students said you look pretty today innocently. Parents dropping their kids off gave you a few Wolf whistles. The other female teachers said you looked great. The other male teacher just said Cheren was a lucky guy with blush dusting his face. Then you mad when it to his classroom. You opened the door to see him sorting papers on his desk.

"Hello Mister Cheren~"

Cheren looked up and his cheeks were instantly coated with red blush. He was at a loss for words. He never expected you to look so... so... captivating as you did right then. Jos eyes focused on your face. Loose strands of hair falling over it and the red and black of your makeup fighting over his attention. You walked over his desk and leaned across it, hovering dangerously close to his face.

"I see that's you're alone this morning. Why is that?"

Cheren shook his head, casting his eyes back to a paper he needed to grade. Pop quiz on Pokémon type advantage yesterday. Then he felt soemthign slenderness and delicate under his chin, lifting it up. He was met with your eyes again, fluttering their luscious lashes at him. Your red lips pulled into a smirk.

"Tryin to pay me no attention? That's a naughty boy. Maybe I shouldn't give you my special detention after school today?"

You snickered and sat up on the desk, making sure not to mess up any papers. You were lucky nobody was walking in yet. Before classes begin all the students normally have free time in the library or out with the Pokémon. It was a way of letting them get their energy out before it was time for learning. You had a good fifteen minutes before the children started fluttering in. That was good for you. 

Cheren's heart was beating in his chest. He looked back down, trying to focus. Normally, he would be vocal and talk back to you. For some reason he just couldn't find his vocabulary today. And he was starting to to doubt his morality. He was starting to I believe he wanted detention with you.

Then Cheren felt you yank at his tie, pulling him up from his seat. He fell to his knees and you swung your legs over the desk. Your grip was on his tie. He looked up in your eyes, which were fully in control. It was almost animalistic the way you gazed down at him. He watched you lick your lips, a stripe of pink shining through your red lipstick. You may have to apply a coat later.

"How about I give you a taste now~?"

Bonus ending:)

You walked out of his classroom, hurrying out the restroom to fix your makeup and clothing. Two of the girl teaches saw you rush out of there. Both of them blushing and a giggling mess. Then they watched the door open and gasped at Cheren's state.

His shirt was a mess, his collar and face smudged with red everywhere. His hair was an utter mess and his shirt wasn't tucked in. His tie seemed to be missing and he had this big dopey grin on his face. He saw the two other teachers and rushed for the men's room. Both girls just looked at eachother and giggled.

They did it.

Do you feel like a queen now? No? Alright, looks like I'm just gonna have to make you feel like a queen! Sorry my writing sucks.

~Eva