Hugs and Kisses [Grimsley x Reader]

Second request of four from Jackalight. Still not feeling too happy but maybe I can get myself happier now. Jay just posted a new try not to laugh tweet and I spammed him so maybe I can get into a better mood. STORYTIME.

There are two kinds of people. The normal people and the clingy/needy as fuck people. You can guess which one you are in this oneshot. I mean, it would be borning if you were just a normal person, right? So you're the clingy and needy as fuck type. Hey, don't be sad. I'm that kind of person two. Us needy people stick together, right? Enough of the fourth wall breaking we need to get back to business,

So you were needy and clingy no onto your boyfriend Grimsley. You get easily jealous over him hangin out with his female coworkers (despite the fact they're huge lesbians) and you constantly crave hugs, kisses, and attention from your boyfriend. Lucky for you Grimsley is happy to give you that attention.

"Grim Grim! Give me a huuuug!"

You jumped him from behind, sloppily falling into his arms for a hug. Grimsley chuckled and patted your head, then he he,led you back to stand on your feet. He preferred you carrying your own weight when he hugged you. He squeezed you, holding ya out tight to his tall and skinny framed body. He cradled you're back and the back of your head. He could hear you let out a content breath. He let you go and you looked in his eyes, still craving more attention from the dark type master before he leaves for work.

"How about a few kisses?"

Grimsley sighed, rolling his eyes. Sure, you will ere clingy and needy, but it was adorable as hell. He picked you up off the ground, pressing light and soft kisses all over your face. Cheeks, nose, forehead, ears, everywhere until he pressed a long kiss to your lips. You happily kissed back, legs dangling from the the ground. Grimsley put you back on the ground, waiting for his next command. He knew better than them to think he was done.

"Butterfly kisses?"

Grins,eh chuckled again. He picked you up again and batted his eyelashes against your skin. You giggled from the ticklish sensation. He set you down and knealt down, remembering the exact procedure from here on. He took your hand and pressed a gentle kiss. Still holding it, he stood up and spun you around until you were facing away from him and then he pulled you into an embrace from behind. He wrapped his arms around you and pressed a kiss to the top of your head. 

"There, are you good yet or do you need one more kiss?"

Grimsley knew you so well. You didn't even need to answer that question. He spun you around so he was facing you and he craned his neck downwards. You stood on your tippie toes to meet him halfway. You shared a passionate kiss of nothing more than lips. Finally feeling satisfied, you beamed happily.

"Alright Grim Grim, See you when you come home!"

Grimsley chuckled, waving before he walks out the door to head to the Pokémon League. The house suddenly felt quiet again. You sighed, walking to the kitchen. You probably should start with your chores and daily routine, shouldn't you? 

...

...

....

Now you were craving more hugs and kisses.

Oh my god im still terrible as Hell at writing! I'm so sorry! I thought after that break I would be able to write decently. Well, I'm no where near done. I better suck it up and get to work.

~Eva