Left Behind Part Two [Steven Stone x Reader]

Request by ZoeyRedbird1 which I am happy to oblige. Why? Because I'm actually curious to see where my own story would go! lol. Now it's STORYTIME!

You were sitting with the Pokémon go sitting in it's Pokémon bed, curled up in a blanket, and on your desk. You were just doodling a character. A male character with dreamy eyes and slick hair. He was a gentleman, kind, and loved everyone. You were doodling Steven Stone.

That's when you heard the doorbell ring. You got up from your desk and pressed a kiss onto the egg as if it was your child asking for affection. You happily hummed to yourself and walked up to the door. It was a long, quiet walk through the large house. You opened the door and saw a face you never expected to see ever again.

"Hello. I believe it has been far too long."

Your heart swelled and a tear found its way based the dam that was your will. The platinum haired steel type trainer stood there with a caring smile that you could match to 99.99999999999% of your memories. He wore a vest and tie and he had a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

"Hopefully I can make up for all this lost time."

Emotion rushed up inside of you. Steven Stone. Steven Stone! Steven Stone was here with roses! You couldn't help it. You linger ar him and took him into a big hug. Who cares if you tackled him To the ground or crushed the roses!? STEVEN WAS BACK!!!

"Steven!"

You started laughing and crying and hugging and tugging and you don't even know any ore because everything just came together in this one moment. Steven wasn't even shocked. He would know his best friend's behavior from anywhere.

It was so good to be home.

I hate myself for writing something so sort and so bad. I am so so so so so so so sorry.

~Eva