Thirteen Reasons Why [Ilima x Anxiety!Reader]

Anxiety is a very serious thing. I spent some time watching a lot of videos about anxiety and the different types so I can accurately portray this and send a message to you, my fellow fangirls. Request by velma_Emily. I will link a bunch more videos below. The one above is what this story is about.

When Ilima got back home from a few trails he needed to complete, he found his lovable and quirky girlfriend wasn't in the couch with Eevee like you normally were. Instead he found a note left on the table in your handwriting.

Thirteen Reasons Why You Should Leave Me

1.) I Dissapear a lot

At a party before with all the trial captains, Ilima brought you with him to the party. While he was talking to Mina, he noticed you were gone and had to excuse himself to go find you. He searched for fifteen minutes only to figure out you were locked in the bathroom. Thanks to Sophocles for finding you. Well, for having to pee but not being able to. It took him five minutes to talk you into letting Sophocles in to pee and getting you out. He then Helen you're hand and made sure you were Include,

2.) I Freak Out

One time when Ilima got home from his work at the Trainer's chill he caught you pacing around the kitchen with your phone in hand and a stressed out expression written all over your face. He asked what was wrong and you tried to brush it off as nothing. When's he figured out you were stressing over someone on social media trying to flirt with you he told you it was okay and he handled the situation simply by DMing him that you had a boyfriend. You were shaking so he cuddled with you after that, having to say he wasn't mad a few times because you thought he'd be.

3.) I over-check things

Ilima remembers walking in on you in your room with all your books knocked off the shelves because you bought three new ones and you had to reorganize them. Ilima offered to help and started putting the money on the shelves withiut a second thought but you stoped him and scolded him. Then you showed him your way of organizing the book first by genre, then alphabetical order based on Author's names. Then you both proceeded to spend the whole afternoon reorganizing all of Ilima's books. It was a pleasant way to spend the afternoon.

4.) I dont go many places

Ilima remembered asking if you wanted to go out on the town for a date at a nice resteraunt. Thst day you just curled up to a pillow and cling to the couch, worried about going. You said you had nothing decent to wear or you weren't pretty enough for a fancy resteraunt and you didn't want to mess up talking to the Waiter. Then you apologized to Ilima, and he still doesn't know why you did. But he said it was fine and you spent the night eating ice cream on the couch and watching the new Incredibles Two movie that came out on Netflix not too long ago. It didn't bother him one bit.

5.) I don't take many opportunities

Ilima remembered when you got accepted in a Coordination School In Sinnoh for some reason and you were Debating wether to go or not. Ilima said he supported you no matter what. You ultimately decided not to go. You said it was because you could never leave him, but he knew you were too scared to go or be anywhere without him. And that was perfectly fine.

You know what? Ilima was dine with this list. He didn't need thirteen Reasons Why he shouldn't love you when he already loves you with all of his heart. Anxiety and all. He knew exactly what he was getting in to when he started dating you. He loves you. And no anxiety will get in the way of that. He crumpled up the list and tossed it in the bin, walking up to your room.

Ilima opened the door and saw you sobbing into a pillow. Ilima's face softened from thst determined one he had walking up the stairs. He walked over and sat next to you on the floor, leaning his back against the wall like you were. He reached over and lifted your face so you could see him.

"Hey, my dear? What's wrong?" Boop.

You looked at Ilima and then curled yourself up into the pillow more, so he can't see you. You're hopeless. You're pathetic. Why did you ever think he would love an anxious ball like you? There's no way. What if he leaves you though? What if you went too far? What if-

"You know I'd never leave you, right? I love you dear." Boop.

You looked up at Ilima's, lip quivering and you whispering. Then you tackled him down into a hug. You really, really needed this. Oh god what if you scared him? What if he didn't want to hug you? What if he's going to leave you because you took such a bold move? What if-

Ilima chcukled, wrapping his arms back around you. He brought you from ontop of him to next to him so he could spoon you. He wanted nothing more than to soothe you. You were being anxious again, and that was okay. You had anxiety, and that was okay. You were perfect to him. Anxiety and all.

He will always love you. 

If you cried, raise your hand. I really wanted to make an accurate representation of anxiety on a person and show how caring Ilima is. Caring and understanding. Our little Prince Charming. I'm sorry my writing is bad Andy I couldn't get the point across correctly. I tried.

~Eva