Angry [Cilan x Ash'sCousin!Reader]

Third out of three from NdragonEyes! STORYTIME!

You walked through the town, Umbreon and Leafeon following you. Where was that pesky cousin of yours? He could be such a kid. He just runs off to Unova before you could catch up with him in Sinnoh. What kind of cousin wives his cousin behind in another region! Luckily you found Dawn and she told you were he was heading next.

So here you were in Striaton City asking anyone if they have seen a kid with black hair, brown eyes, and a Pikachu constantly riding on his shoulder. Getting so many weird looks was not good for you and you really don't appreciate it much. Leafeon And Umbreon obediently followed you. They were your partner Pokémon after all. That's when you catch eye onto yellow and red and blue. That's his color scheme. Being the frustrated cousin you were, you yelled at him from across the the plaza.

"ASH JACKSON KETCHUM YOU GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I WHIP IT OVER HERE FOR YOU!!!"

Ash was with Iris and Cilan, homing back to visit Cilan's brothers, hen he heard the familiar voice boom across the whole world. Iris snickered and Cilan rose an eyebrow. Ash hung his head and started walking over towards where the voice come from. Soon enough, he was standing before you and your eeveelution partners. You crossed your arms and glared at him. You then backsmacked him across the head.

"What the hell were you thinking! When you were visiting Johto you should have called me and I wouldn't have went with you! Now I had to chase you over four regions! Do you know how worried me and Uncle Sam were!? Geez you're such a bratty kid!"

That's when two people ran up behind him. One of them was a new girl and the other one was own you recongnized as the grass type gym leader of this region. You do your reaswarchmbefore traveling to a new region. You looked at them, crossing your arms again. Ash stands up, rubbing the back of his head. 

"Ash, who's the girl? And how did you get another gym leader to follow you around everywhere?"

Another? And who was this girl? Cilan was perplexed, but also intrigued. You clearly had a very sour mood. Maybe so there isn't any hostility between you and the party he should probably step in and learn as much as he can.

"Excuse me? How about we all calm down and talk this though? From what I understand you're Ash's relative and you are aware I'm Cilan, Striaton City Gym Leader. This is iris and you know Ash. How about you tell us your name?"

You rose an eyebrow. How did he get someone so mature and cute to follow him around this time? Ash soemtimes is unbeleiveable. Him and his main character card got on your nerves. Ash in general got on your nerves. Annoying little cousin he was, making you worry and follow him across four regions. He's such a jerk.

"I'm (name) Ketchum, daughter of Samuel Ketchum in the Johto region. These are my partners and-"

Cilan looked down to see a Leafeon and an Umbreon, but Umbreon May as well not exist because his focus was on Leafeon. Ash snuck away and hid behind iris while she watched the show about to be put on for them. Ash and Iris could tell, it was evaluation time. Cilan cut you off.

"This Leafeon is gorgeous! She is extrnewlt strong. Her nature is Queit meaning she has an excellent special attack! Perfect for a grass type special attack main like her. Goodness me, she is a beaut! Her coat is shiny and silk! You must take really good care of her!"

You watched the gym leader dork out about your Leafeon and snickered. Okay, you could see why he traveled with Ash now. He was really cool cute when he did this and Leafeon seemed to enjoy the praise. Umbreon, being the Relaxed nature it was, really wasn't too jealous that his colleague was getting more attention than he. Iris and Ash just watched. Ash in awe because your actually laughed for once. The cousin he knew was strictly and heartless and here you were, smiling! The world has gone mad!

"I'm sure Leafeon loves the praise. Cilan, right? You wouldn't mind me joining your little party for a while, yeah?"

Ash's jaw dropped, Iris rose a defensive eyebrow, and Cilan just grinned. That was how you joined Ash's Little Unova adventure and met your future husband.

Well, I kinda hated this one. Lol. Sorry it's so bad.

~Eva