Warm [Ilima x Reader]

I need to get quite a few out to help you get through these two days! Oh man, what am I going to do when I leave for a whole week!?

Everything about Ilima was just warm. It was just happy and polite and kind and dreamy and magical and joyful and blissful and amazing and you could go on forever by using the and blank formula but you won't because this oneshot would be halfway consisted of adjectives about him.  Everything about was just so warm and kind you absolutely loved it, just like you absolutely loved him.

For example, one time you and Ilima decided to go clothes shopping together. He said he had nothing really nice to wear to go to some family ruinion thing in Kalos. You went with him all the way to Akala island. You know, because they have the fancy clothes. He tried stuff on in frontal if you and asked for your opinion.

No matter what you sad, he always had a warm smile and a warm thank you for the imput before returning to the changing room to put on the next outfit. That dreamy smile would leave you helpless for a good five seconds, only to recover about a moment before he comes out to show you a new outfit.

That just how his smile is so warm. There was another time where you asked Ilima to accompany you to go get Malsadas, since Sun and Hau ditched you for some Malsadas on PoniPoni island. Theyncoukd hsve just asked you not to come if they wanted to go on a date! Good Arceus Christ those two drive you insane sometimes.

Ilima happily went with you. He met with you st your house five minutes before you were supposed to be there. He wasn't dressed normally like you were. He wore a long sleeved white collared shirt and khakis. You felt dull in comparasin so you had him wait downstairs while you change. He was fine with it.

Then, you walked together to a fancy resteraunt. Not the Malsada place you thought you were going to go, but a fancy resteraunt. His hand felt so warm in yours. It was so warm it warmed your entire body up, intesifying your blush. Your fingers were entwined and both of you just talked the night away.

But more than just his hand is warm. One time while you you were helping out in the trainer's school Ilima has trouble teachi one of his students the concept of paralysis and frozen. Both status conditions cause the Pokémon not to be able to tonmove and it frustrated the kid, so he asked you to explain it. Since you have an ice type and all.

So you got there and got out your ice type and an electric type from your box, explaining with visuals how the status effects of freezing and paralyzing work. The whole time you felt a warm gaze on your back. A pair of eyes gazing lovingly at you from behind. It made you feel good inside. It made you really glad to be there. You loved it.

Ilima is just a warm person. Everything about him is just warm, kind, sweet, caring, or all of the above. He is polite and considerate and your love him just the way he is. If not as much, than more than his own family loves him. Ilima is the word to you. And no matter what, you will never let him go.

Aww, sweet. But short and terrible. Sorry.

~Eva