Winter Walk [N x Reader]

Did anyone ask for this? No. I just like fluff.

Unova was so different than when you first started traveling. When you first started going everywhere you were wearing short shorts in the spring while Calem and Bianca were your rivals! Now, everyone's grown up. Everything changes. Everything matures and grows and lives on. Even girls who have experienced it all, and even boys who could talk to pokemon.

N was back in Unova after leaving. You lost your title as champion to a young girl named Rosa. She deserved it with how strong she was. She also chose Snivy while you chose Oshawott when you were in her shoes. It always comes down to the battle between your strongest side doesn't it?

But none of the past mattered now. Everything was right in the world. The cold winter breeze filled the atmosphere and weaves through both your and N's hair. The children laughing and playing around with Pokémon. Everyone was so happy. People and Pokémon alike. N had a wide smile. You had a wide smile. Everyone had a wide smile.

"Unova is... happier....  since Gehtsis was defeated and Team Plasma was disbanded. Isn't it?"

You nodded. You were the person who beat Ghetsis the first time. Then Rosa camera by and finished the job. Afterwards N even asked if Rosa was your daughter! Now isn't that a knee slapper! As if you'd accept any man's proposal that wasn't N's! Your heart belonged to N, only N, and nobody but N.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean your message didn't leave an impact. Look around and see how many Pokémon are happier and out of their pokeballs. People took your words to heart and now everyone is living in a better harmonia. Pun intended."

You got a snicker out of N. SCORE! N had this amazing laugh that was just so soft and beautiful and made you love him even more every time you manage to get it out of him. But with you being his girlfriend and all that was easier than most.

"You are hilarious and right. Pokemon all around seem happier and more active. Maybe Unova is the closest region to Pokémon Liberation in the world. Maybe liberation won't ever happen for Pokemon. But that's okay as long as they're happy."

You nodded in agreement, keeping your hand entwined with his. You looked up and saw the first sign of a snowflake flutter down. You Squeeze did his hand and pointed up with a wide grin. N looked up and watched the snowflake all the way down until it landed on the bridge of his nose. You giggled and opened your mouth to catch another one, but missed. That caused N to chcukle.

"You've always talked about how much you loved the snow."

You nodded with a big grin.  Ore snowflakes were scattering th elves out of the clouds to grace humanity and pokemanity with their presence. You took out your only pokeball. Scraggy was taking a nap, but you supposed it woudlnt mind coming out for this. You looked at N, who was completely brightening up.

"Scraggy, come on out!"

Scraggy popped out of the pokeball, ripe and ready for anything. Must have had a really good nap. Scraggy looked up and cheered happily seeing the snow. He ran around trying to catch the snowflakes in his tiny hands but kept failing. Now that's Determination!  While watching your partner, N draped an arm around your shoulders. 

"It was nice if you to take in an abandoned Pokémon. Now he has the perfect home."

You looked over at N. Of course, you never told him that you found Scraggy all beat up in the streets without  trainer in sight. Then again, Scraggy could have told him that. You smiled and leaned into him.

"Yeah, with us."

WHY CANT I WRITE GOOD!?

~Eva