No Spoliers So No Funny Title, Sorry Guys [Steven Stone x Reader] LEMON ALERT

I dont want to do this one but it's a request so I tried to have fun. Sorry in advance Joske27.

Steven took you to your bedroom, carrying you bridal style. You were giggling all the while and he placed you down on his bed like some sort of prize. He forgot to close the door but who cares? It's just the two of you in the house. It was time for you both to have some fun. You deserved it.

"Steven, can we just get to it?"

Steven smirked, going straight for your shirt. Good thing you wore a button up so he could deliciously kiss your as he did so. He wasted no time slipping his tongue in your mouth and exploring the cavity. You were already maoning in his mouth, showing him how badly you needed it.

Your shirt was off and his gentle, moisturized hands were already unclipping your bra. He threw it behind him, not breaking the passionate Kalosified kiss. Then hisnhands slid across your body uo to your breasts. He took both his hands to the side of them and have them a hard squeeze. A jolt of heat ran to your core and you moaned loudly into his mouth, vibrations hitting the walls od his cheeks and causing you to get a groan from Steven.

You took your legs, even though they were still clothed, and arose during them around his waist. You pulled yourself up and closer to him, grinding your hips against his. Little bursts of electric, heated, love made your core grow moister and moister through your clothes. You could feel something solid solidifying in pants. It was your turn fir Steven to start moaning in your mouth. Good thing you both knew how the breath through your noses so during a kiss or this would be impossible.

Remember when I said thst steven left the door open and nobody was home? Yeah, well somebody was home. Wallace wanted to surprise Steven but then he started hearing moans coming from the bedroom. He smirked and walked over to see the door wide open and you topless indernwath him, kissing him and getting your breasts kneaded like bread dough. Wallace smirked and yelled as loud as he could

"HOW ABOUT YOU OESRN TO SHUT THE GOD DAMN DOOR!?"

Steven broke the kiss suddenly, jumping up with his tongue still sticking out. He stuck out his arms and glared at Wallace. He's the only one who gets to see you like this. Meanwhile you Stan uo and clung to his back, panting. You glared at Wallace's, pressing your tits against Steven's back so he can't see. Wallace was cackling like the Mad Hatter.

"Oh my god you should see your faces! Priceless! Well then. Looks like Stevie has a Bonie so I shouldn't probably get going. Oh, and I'll make sure I shut the door. TTYL!!!"

Wallace cackled more, closing the door behind himself and leaving you both to your own devices. Steven was blushing red, looking down at his pants. Sure enough he has a huge ass boner. He sighed. Sometimes his best friend could be a little too much. He looked over his shoulder to see tou panting, practically begging for him to take you. Down to funky town that is. He got over it quick and pinned you back down to the bed, hips dropping so his boner was pressed against your core.

"Now, where were we? Ah, yes. I beleive I was about to fuck you.L

You smirked back up at him, pulling him down for another Kalos kiss. No Wallace was going to ruin your night! No way! But maybe an author who really doesn't want to finish this story and has eight more requests after this will. Sorry guys, but I refuse to write any more of this lemon. Wallace was enough sexiness for all of us. Rip.

Yeah, sorry. I just don't feel too good right now. But I gotta write like Im running out of time to finish all of these requests you guys give me. Don't get me wrong, I love them! I just want to get them all done and I still don't like lemons.

Sorry. I'm a shit author, I know.

~Eva