Thirty One (Clark)

Start from the beginning

"You're making so much noise, it's obvious you want me to watch you." He added teasingly.

I chuckled at our crazy little game. "I know there's no one around, but it's still too early..." I told him.

"When are we getting a chance like this again?" He said as he sat up. "Just think of it as starting early to cover more grounds."

"What grounds...?" I added as I walked towards the edge of the bed.

Axel sat by the edge, my legs were in between his thighs. He wrapped his arms around my naked torso and squeezed me. "You feel nice." He said.

God, he's making me crazy. How can he still smell this good? If this continues, I would lose all control.

In the end, I got swept away by Axel. There's just no denying him.

He was irresistible, and it was annoying how much I want him to the point that I can't say no to him.

When I woke up that afternoon, Axel was hugging me from behind. It felt really nice to wake up that way, and I wanted to stay in bed much longer.

But then I heard Damien and Teo's voices outside.

"So, aren't you going to tell me who those are from?" Damien asked.

"I don't know, okay?" It was Teo's voice.

Are they arguing? I never thought I would hear those two argue, ever. I mean, Damien is so obviously smitten with Teo, and Teo was just so innocent and so meek to argue over anything.

"Axel, wake up." I told tapped him a few times.

"What is it...?" He asked as he woke up.

"Listen..." I told him.

"How can you not know? The card says 'I miss you my Teo'." Damien continued. "You must have an idea who those are from." Damien continued, sounding very impatient.

"Are they fighting?" Axel said as he hurriedly got out of bed and dressed up.

When we got out, there was a bouquet of flowers and a huge box of chocolates on the coffee table.

"Don't just stay quiet, Teo." Damien insisted.

"What's going on?" Axel asked.

Oh, this is bad... I saw that expression before. Damien is about to lose it.

"That was outside your door when we got home." Damien told Axel.

"And you have no idea whose it from?" Axel asked. "Okay, Teo doesn't like these flowers..." Axel said as he walked over the coffee table. "And these chocolate have nuts on them..."

I had no idea what Axel was trying to say. "Obviously, they don't know Teo that much. So either, it's a secret admirer of Teo or someone who wants the two of you to fight over this." He added.

Sometimes I forget how smart Axel is, because of all the shenanigans he is involved with. Ohh, I know who that person might just be...

"I get that, but how can you explain this?" Damien said as he threw an envelope on the table.

"What the fuck...?" Axel exclaimed as he opened the envelope.

His expression made me curious, so I went to him. 'I miss you my Teo' was written outside the envelope, but that was nothing compared to the picture inside. "Oh god..." I muttered as I saw a picture of Teo in bed, half naked.

Though with his v-line visible, it was obvious he was naked even from the waist down.

"Who took that picture, Teo? Why were you naked? When did this happen?" Damien bombarded Teo with questions. It was obvious that he was holding back his temper.