yugyeom - requested

check out my new book called 'story of us'! thank you. remember to comment and vote!

plot: yugyeom is getting a lot of detention and you are getting annoyed by it. so yugyeom decided to bring you out for a outing.

sorry for the delay! i was busy with school and couldn't update as often.

requested by: @IOnlyGot7Problem

| your point of view

i held my books close to me and walk to my first class which is math. at the same time, i was excited to see my boyfriend, yugyeom.

"yugyeom, do you want to hang out today?" i said as i sat beside him. he looks at me for a moment before answering. "no, i have detention today. i haven't clear it from last week." he answered.

i tried to smile at him, not to show my disappointment to him. "okay."

i look at his side profile. "i hope he doesn't turn to be a bad person."

///

it was lunch time and yugyeom was nowhere to be found. i was sitting beside jackson who was enjoying his meal. "jackson, have you seen yugyeom?" i ask.

he shook his head, "no i haven't. maybe he is in the principal office again." he said.

jaebum shook his head. "this boy is causing trouble again." he said. "what's with him nowadays?" i look at jaebum who seem to be disappointed in yugyeom.

"don't worry about him. he will be fine on his own." bambam said. suddenly, yugyeom appeared out of nowhere. "where have you been?" i ask him.

"got me another detention." he said, grabbing the sandwich from bambam. "hey, that's mine!" he whined. jinyoung didn't want to hear bambam's whining so he shared his food with him.

"why are you always getting yourself detention?" i ask him.

he chuckled, "the teachers like to give detention and i happen to be the unlucky one." he said. he continues to eat his lunch as if nothing has happened.

i sigh and threw my lunch away, forgetting that i was hungry.

| author point of view

you left the cafeteria and all seven boys were looking at you leaving the place.

"aren't you going to following?" jackson ask. "she seems mad." youngjae said, taking a break from his game. "nah. i think she is fine." yugyeom answer.

jinyoung look at him. "she's your girlfriend."

"she will be alright," he said, staring at the cafeteria door.

he was wrong.
________

this continues for weeks and yugyeom seems to be enjoying his time in detention.

you were walking around the school, trying to find something so that you could forget yugyeom. you felt someone sat beside you and you turn, saw jinyoung sitting beside you.

"don't worry about yugyeom, he will be fine by his own." jinyoung said. "what's wrong with him nowadays? he is always landing himself into trouble." you sigh.

jinyoung notice your annoyed face. "he hasn't been bringing me out for a a date for a long time." she said, on a verge of tears.

jinyoung pat her back and tell her that he would scold yugyeom. you smile a bit before leaving for their next class.

[back in the dorm]

"i need to talk to you." jinyoung said to yugyeom who was about to play games with youngjae and bambam. "can we talk later?"'he said, taking the controller from youngjae. however, youngjae held the controller tighter after he notices jinyoung's angry face.

yugyeom stood up and follow jinyoung into their shared room. "hyung, what do you want to talk about?" yugyeom said, getting hold of one of his soft toys.

"about (y/n). she is annoyed. she hasn't been seeing you for days and she died to go out on a date with you. change your ways if you want to save your relationship with her." he said.

jinyoung continue, "before you confessed to her, you have a major crush on her. this is what you should do after you and she become a couple? is this how you treat your girl?" jinyoung ask.

yugyeom look down with guilt.

all of the sudden he faced jinyoung, eye to eye. "i need to do something. thank you for reminding me how i was madly in love with her." yugyeom said and left the room.

"i am not always there for you." jinyoung scoffs.
________

[the next day]

| your point of view

"hey, babe!"

i turn around and saw yugyeom running towards me. i waited for him to stand in front of me. "yeah?" i look away, didn't want to look at him.

i felt his fingers lifting my chin up, making me look at him. "look at me. i have something important to tell you." he said. "what is it so important?" you roll your eyes at him.

"tomorrow, wear something pretty. i am bringing you out for a date. this is to make up to those days i have detention." he smiles. "sorry that i forgot my beautiful lady." he kisses my temple.

my cheeks were changing into the shade of red. the heart was beating fast.

"okay." i said, he immediately smile and was about to hug me but i stop him. "uh, this doesn't mean that i have forgiven you. it depends on the date tomorrow." i said and left him, standing in the middle of the hallway.
_________

[date night]

i wore a pretty white dress and a pair of matching shoes. i got my hair braided with the help of my mother.

the doorbell rang and i was about to leave when i heard my father shouting. "be back before 12!" my dad shouted from the kitchen. "be safe and have fun." my mother said, giving a goodbye kiss.

yugyeom was wearing a white shirt underneath his leather jacket that i got him on our first anniversary. he matches his outfit with black dress shoes.

"you look great today." he compliments me. "so i don't look great every other day?" i joke. i notice yugyeom was panicking, don't know what to say next. "i was just joking."

"you almost give me a heart attack!" he said, intertwining his hand with mine.

///

yugyeom sent me home before 11 pm and give me a goodbye kiss before leaving. i lay on my bed, thinking of how romantic is yugyeom is.

he bought me back to the restaurant where we had our first date. after a quick dinner, he bought me to a place where we had hot choco and marshmallows while we watch the sunset set. just like our first date. which make me agree to date him.

i smile as the thought of him bringing back memories of our first date.

my phone lit up, indicating i received a message. i took a look and saw yugyeom messages as well as jinyoung's.

yugyeom babe: i really enjoy myself tonight. it brings back memories of our first date. i am sorry that i could spend much time because of my detention. but don't worry about it l, i won't land myself again in detention. thank you for accompanying me tonight. see you on monday. love you!!

i smile and open jinyoung's message.

jinyoung: can you do something for me? don't ever make yugyeom drink hot choco ever again. he is driving me crazy. he is dancing naked, while talking how much he enjoyed his date with you. please bring him back to you!!!