• 4. Jinyoung •

| your pov

"Can you not?" I heard Jinyoung said. "Why?" I said as I continue to poke his arm. "Can't you see I am reading a book?" He said. "Nope." I said, sticking out my tongue at him.

"I need to tell you something." I said but was ignore by Jinyoung.

"Later. After I finish this chapter." He said.

"Jinyoung, you have to accompany your girlfriend." Jaebum said as he jwas walking towards the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water. 

"Let me finish reading this book first." He said. I roll my eyes at him and went to bambam's room. "Bam-ah, want to play with me?" I suggest.

"Sure, nuna." He jump off his bed and immediately went beside me.  "Overwatch?" He suggest. "Call!" I said as I went to grab my laptop and went into Bambam and Yugyeom's room. "Let's start!" Bambam said as he start the game.

"Bring it on, nuna." Bambam said.

"Sure, come on." I said, smirking at him, forgetting what I wanted to say to Jinyoung.

•••

The next few days, I have been spending most of my time playing with bambam whenever I visit GOT7's dorm. Sometimes, Youngjae will play with us or Mark will join us.

"Nuna." Bambam called out for me after the game ended. "Yeah?" I said as I pack the game console. "I am hungry. Let's go and eat." He said and I look at my watch and it's past 8 pm.

"Let's go and eat. I am hungry as well." I said and took out my wallet and phone from my bag. "What should we eat?" I ask him. "How about kimchi jigae?" Bambam suggest.

"Sure."

| author pov

"Where is Bambam and nuna?" Yugyeom ask. "Maybe with Jinyoung." Mark said while switching channels. "But, Jinyoung is not in his room." Yugyeom said.

"Then, I don't know." He said.

"I am so full!" You said, while bambam was chuckling at you. "I need to buy a book for Jinyoung." You remembered.

Every anniversary, you would buy two books or more as a present. If he can't read within the time limted you set for him, he need to buy you a coffee and also spent the while day with you.

"Let's stop by the book store." You said and Bambam agree.

However, You and bambam saw something unexpected. "Nuna..." Bambam tuck your shirt.

Jinyoung was holding another girl's hand who you don't know and he was smiling, brightly.

"Let's go..."You said and left with bambam beside you.

•••

"Where have you been?" Jaebum ask after he saw Jinyoung enter the house. "No where." Jinyoung said.

"Yeah, no where." Bambam said as he switch channel. "What's wrong with you?" Youngjae whisper to bambam. "Nothing." Bambam said and went to his room. 

"Don't mind him." Jackson said as he sat beside Youngjae where Bambam sat before.

Jinyoung wonder why would Bambam act like that all of the sudden. He didn't care and just went back to his room. He look at his room and spotted the present in the corner.