• 2. Mark •

| your pov

"Oppa!" Girls were screaming as a guy with his friends enter the school. "Mark oppa!" A girl who wore a crop tee and short jeans, almost revealing her butt, shouted got close to him and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. 

The school heartthrob, Mark tuan who every girls have a crush on. He is not only the school heartthrob, he is also smart and popular. He always break girls' heart but still, girls still like him. Actually, not all girls likes him. I am one of the people who is not a fan of his.

To be honest, he once break my heart.

"You are the only girl who love."

That's what he told me when we are dating but it was all a lie. His friends dare him to date me for a 500 bucks for two weeks.

He make me believe he really love me and also make me think there true love exists in this world. "Come on, we still have classes." My best friend, Minyoung said.

"Sure." I said, smiling at her.

It's been two months since we broke up. I am half way getting over him so I believe time heals and I will get over him one fine day.

•••

"Do you want to hang out today?" Jimin said. Rumors said that Jimin have a crush on me since 5th grade. "Um...?" I was about to answer him.

"She got a date with me." Someone interrupt. I look at the person who said I have a date with him. My eyes widen as I look at the person.

"Mark?" I mumble his name. "Don't lie to me." Jimin said. "She really have a date with me." Mark said, taking a step closer to me and place his hand on my shoulder. 

Mark pulled me out of the classroom, leaving Jimin alone and led me to an empty classroom. "Why is he flirting with you?"

| author pov

"Why is he flirting with you?" The first question after he pulling you to a empty classroom. "So what he is flirting with me? Is that your business?" You glare at him.

Mark was taken a back, "just answer my question." Mark said, grabbing your hand. You were shock of the sudden movement and didn't want to fall for his tricks.

You let go of him and walk out of the room, "I am not going to answer your questions." You said.

The next day, you have your headphones on while going to school. You kept on thinking of Mark's word and didn't notice you were about to bump into someone.

"I'm sorry.." You apologize, looking at the person who you bump into you. "It's okay." He said. He was wearing a normal white shirt and matches with a pair of jeans.

"I am so sorry." You said and left. "Wait, excuse me." He stop you. "Yes?" You answer, facing him for the second time. "Do you know the way to this school?" He ask, showing you a slip of paper.

"Oh, this is my school. I will take you there." You said and led the way.

"I am Choi Youngjae. What about you?" He introduce himself to you. "I am [ your name ]." You introduce yourself.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful person." He said.

Unknowingly, your heart was beating fast.