• yugyeom - requested •

Scenario:

Yugyeom and you have been friends ever since childhold. However recently, yugyeom and your twin brother, youngjae have been talking to yugyeom in secretly.

@jbmtjr_luhan
Hope you like it. I am sorry that this was publish late since I had my prelims! I am so sorry, I hope you like this! Enjoy ^^

| author pov |

"Yugyeom!" Someone shouted at his ear. "Ouch." He coverrd his ears as he turn away from the person who was shouting at him to wake up.

"(Y/n), I am awake." He said. "Faster." You said and exited the room, feeling excited.

"IT'S ONLY SEVEN!"

You heard what he had shouted, softly giggling to yourself.

"Come on, Kitty. Let's go and get your breakfast. Ignore Yugyeom." You said and went to the kitchen.

It's has been a year since you and Yugyeom became a couple.

Memories on how you and him became a couple was will fresh. You laugh at the memories as you think back to those days.

"What are you thinking about?" Yugyeom back hug you. "Nothing." You smiled. "Really?" He said as he kiss your hair.

You giggle, "thinking of the past."

"Those memories..." He mumble.

Then, both of you were thinking back to those old golden days where you guys are will a students.

•••

| flashback |

"Oppa! I'm leaving!" You shouted.

"I am coming, wait for me!" He shouted.

You waited for a few seconds before Youngjae appear in front of you.

Youngjae, your 18 year old brother, main vocal of a group of boys whose dream is to be a boy group band. Your best friend is also part of the group. 

"Come on, you always takes the longest time to prepare." You said as you wore your shoes. "I do not take the longest time." He tried to explain himself. 

"What ever you say, oppa."

Youngjae and you walk slowly to school as it was just around the corner, not far from your house.

"(Y/n)!!" Someone shouted for you. You stop walking and turb around, saw Yugyeom approaching you. You smiled, gesturing him to walk faster.

"Good morning."

"Good morning to you." You smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" He ask you. You nod as you continue walking. "Later, can you lend me your physic homework?" He ask, smiling innocently.

"Sure. You always forget to do Mrs Park's work."

"You know I hate physic." He said.

"Yeah, said the person who always score first in physic." You said, rolling your eyes.

Yugyeom juts laugh and walk ahead.