HBD, Jaebum

| author pov

"How is the weather there?"

"Fine. Not too cold, not too hot."

"I miss you."

"Me too."

"I have work later." He said.

"I will see you tomorrow."

"I will text you when I am free." He said and wave goodbye.

"Bye." You said. "No goodbye kisses?"

It's been 2 years since you last seen your boyfriend, Jaebum. He was in a kpop group named GOT7. He was in Korea while you were in New York which is basically on two different sides of the world.

You were New York to pursue your dream which was to be a producer. It was hard since you could only see him through the screen.

"What with the face?"

Your roommate walks in after a nice shower. "Nothing, I just finishing Skyping my boyfriend." You said as you close your computer.

"Don't worry. You can meet your boyfriend in two years time." She said. She knew about your relationship and also knew about your desire to hug him and kiss him.

"How about you and James?" You change the topic.

"Still going strong, despite that it had been five years since I last saw him and we talked last night. He said that he just graduate and planning to find a job here so I am finding a place for him and we could live together." She said.

You look at her, "that's good for you."

"Two years seem long but in a blink of an eye, two years will pass very fast." She pats your back before answering her phone. "You will see him soon."

///

A week later, you were left all alone in your apartment. Your roommate left since her boyfriend came back and ask her to move in with him.

"I wish you are here with me." You said as you pack your stuff for class.

(Y/N): happy birthday, babe 💕
Jaebeomie: thanks. Wish you are here with me to celebrate. 💕
(Y/N): me too.

"There will be someone coming to our lecture to give a talk.." Your friend tells you. "Oh really?" You said as you enter your lecture class.

"I heard it's handsome guys."

You look at her and smile. The professor comes in with a stack of papers and gives it out to the student in the class.

"We have guest today so I would like you to pay your fullest attention." The professor says as he signals the guest to come in. You were not paying attention cause you were doodling on your notebook.

You heard girls screaming their lungs out but you ignore it. Your friend nudges you, causing you to look at her. "What?" You ask but she could not mumble a single word and she just point in front of the lecture hall.

You look at the front and saw seven stunning men standing in front, waving at you. Then, your eyes landed on one guy. The guy who you have been missing for past few years, standing there, right in front of your lecture with a smile on his face.

"Okay, listen to them and we will ask them questions at the end of the lecture."

The first person to give his talk was Mark. He was clear in his presentation. Lastly was Jaebum whose presentation was long but useful.

"Okay, I want you guys to write me on a report about any topic that these guys had to introduce and pass it to me in three weeks time." The professor said and left.

You rush to them but they were surrounded by girls who were asking for their autograph.

Your ex-roommate walk up to you with a smile on her face. "I told you so." She said.

"I can't believe he is here."

///

The boys pulled you to a place where there was peace after finally moving away from the girls. "Long time no see," Jinyoung said and hug her. "Yeah." You hug him back without hesitation.

One by one, the boys started to move towards you and gave you a teddy bear hug.

"How long it had been?" Mark said. "It's been two years." You answered. "How are you and how studies?" Jin young ask you. "Still manageable."

"Nuna, you have gotten prettier," Bambam said as he gave you another hug but was stopped by Youngjae. "Look who is waiting to hug nuna?" He said as he points to someone who has been standing behind them, waiting for his turn to hug her.

"Oh, I am so sorry."

"Let's give them space and let's wait for them while we explore this place," Yugyeom said and pulled Jackson along. "But, I have all of the things to say to her!"

You laugh as the boys left one by one. You look at your boyfriend who has been standing there for a while. "I miss you," Jaebum said as he opens his arms.

"Me too."

You rush towards Jaebum and gave him a teddy bear hug. "I was waiting for my turn to hug me. Do you know that?" He said. You could feel him pouting. "I am sorry. Although I want to hug you so badly the boys came hugging me." You said.

"Then, I have to punish you."

You don't understand what he was saying when he breaks the hug. He leans forward and kisses you. At first, you didn't respond but soon kiss him back.

The kiss lasted for a few minutes before both of you break the kiss for oxygen. "You don't know how much I missed kissing you." He said as he leans his forehead on yours.

"Me too."

"I'll wait for you to finish your studies and come back to Korea so we could be together. You don't know how much I wish to fly here just to be with you. The boys always tease me after I finish talking to you, calling me a 'lover boy'." He rolled his eyes as he continues. "After you come back from your studies, we will go on a date and this date will be a memorable one. Come back home soon. I will be waiting for you at our shared apartment." He said as he kisses your lips one more time.

"Are you done kissing?" The boys shouted in unison.

Both of you look at the boys who were standing behind with their phone on their hand, which you assume they were recording the whole thing since the start.

"I am hungry," Yugyeom said as he stomps his feet lightly.

Both of you laugh, "We are coming." You said and wrap your arms around Jaebum's waist.

Jaebum leans forward and whisper, "I can't stand you away from me. That's torture. I love you so much, my love."

<<<

Happy birthday to my love, Jaebum! Thank you for being the best leader to GOT7. You have always been my happy pill and I love you so much! (as much as how I love the other members).

Thank you for existing! Love you so much 💕💕