• Youngjae - requested •

Scenario: Youngjae found out that you are pregnant but he don't believe that the kid was his. He left you heart brokehn and left you alone to take care of your child. Few years later, he saw you again and want to get back with you.

Word count: 1249

| your pov

"Yadira, you seem happy lately and also nervous.." Youngjae ask.

"Really?" I said. "Really? If you have something on your mind, you can always talk to me about it." Youngjae smile. "I know.." I said.

"I have schedule, babe. I will see you tonight." Youngjae said and kiss my forehead before leaving the house.

"Appa will be happy, right?" I said as I touch my tummy as I smile. "He will.." I said.

Few days ago,

"Miss Yadira, the doctor will now see you." The nurse said and I took my bag along with me.

"Please take a seat." Dr Lee gesture me to seat in front of him. "What's happening to me?" I said. "Miss Yadira, congratulations. You're two weeks pregnant." He smile.

"Really?!" I said, unable to contain my excitement. "Yes. Go and tell this good news to your husband." He smile as he pass me the picture of my foetus. "Thank you." I said and smile.

Youngjae is going to be a father...

| author pov

"Yadira dear, I am home." Young jae shouted as he place his bag on the couch. He waited for you in the living room after getting a glass of water.

He place his cup on the table and grab a magazine. He flip the page and suddenly something fell out the book, which caught his attention.

He pick it up and examine the picture. "What is this? Is this Yadria?" He mumble. "You're back. I just came out of the shower." You said as you dry your hair.

"Are you cheating on me?" The first sentence he said to you after he came back from his hectic schedule. "What? No." You said as you move closer to him. YoungJae got up from his seat and move closer to her.

He threw the picture at you and you pick it up. You saw, "this is.." You were nervous as you tried to tell him the good news but he stopped you. Your tears fall as you tried to explain.

"The baby belongs to your guy friend that you being meeting, is it?" He said, not allowing you to speak. Youngjae nod his head and immediately went to our shared bedroom. I followed him with tears streaming

He pulled out his luggage and stuff his clothes. After packing his things, he grab his computer and left.

"Don't ever come and find me ever again."

'He's yours.'

•••

A year later,

"I am coming back now, thank you for taking care of hyuk for me." You said. "No problem. Take your time to come home." "Thanks, taetae." You smile. "Your welcome. Remember to buy food back!" He said before hanging up.

"Can I help you?" The cashier ask. "Can I have a upsize box of chicken with two large coke, thank you." You smile and paid for the takeaway.

"Yadira."

"Oh, Mark oppa." You called for him as you turn to look at the person who called you.