• Jaebum - request •

Scenario: Jaebum and Mia ( character ) was force by their parents' to be in a marriage for business purpose where both of them doesn't have feelings for each other.

Weeks later, both of Jaebum and Mia fell in love with each other and didn't tell each other.

@Miadeannn hope you like it :)

Word count: 1211

| author pov

"Mia, please come here." Mia's parents called her to living. Mia saw a couple with their son, sitting next to her parents. "Yes, eomma?" She said as she took a seat next to her mother.

"Greet Mrs and Mr Im." She point to the two guests. "Also, their son, Jaebum." She smile.

"Hello, Mrs and Mr Im, Jaebum-ssi." She greeted. The couple smile at her which Mia return back, but Jaebum just show his straight face.

Mia thought it was it just a normal gathering since both of her parents usually bring back their business partners home for a causal talk.

"We need to let you something, Mia." Her father said it seriously. "Yes?" Mia felt nervous as she look at her mother's face who usually smiling.

"In a month time, you and Jaebum will get married and move into a small apartment we got for you." He said.

Mia's eyes widen after processing what her father just said. "What?!" She shouted. "What with the sudden announcement?" She said, after calming herself.

"As you see, Mrs im and I are childhood friends and we both agree that we woulf get our future kids to get marry with each other." Mia's mother explain.

Mia was speechless. She look at Jaebum who was expressionless and not uttering a word about it. "I don't know about it. I need time to think." Mia said and left to her room, ignoring her parents calling out for here.

With much convincing, Mia was convinced that she needed to get marry Jaebum in a month time. Everyday, she went straight up to her room if Jaebum came to her house with his parents.

"Why am I getting married to a person I don't love?"

•••

"I do."

Everyone clap for the couple who just swore that they will take care of each other. "Now, you may kiss the bride."

Both Mia and Jaebum look at each other. Soon, Jaebum move closer to Mia. They agreed that Jaebum is going to peek her and move away immediately.

The crowd cheer after both of them kiss.

The party continues after the ceremony. "I'm so proud of you, dear." Mrs Im smiled as she look at both of them. Mia return the smile and said nothing.

"After the ceremony, you guys will head to the hotel and take a rest. Then, head to the airport." Mia's father said. "Yes."

Both Jaebum and Mia went back to their hotel after everyone have left the venue. "You take the bed, I will take the sofa." Jaebum said as he took the pillow from the bed.

"Sure."

That night, Mia felt bad for letting Jaebum sleep on the sofa. So, she went to grab a extra blanket for Jaebum so he wouldn't catch a cold. 

She smile as she went back to dreamland.

///