• requested - jb •

• requested by @iiyummycake
→ Member: Jb
→ scenario :: Morgam goes to one of GOT7 and they hang out after the concert.

I hope you like it. Enjoy!

| Remember to vote and comment |
| instagram: the.imjaebum |

•••

| Morgan pov

"Come on, Jenny. At this rate, we will be late." I shouted at my friend who is still busy putting on makeup. "Wait for a little while. The concert like 3 hours away." She said.

"Jenny, we need to hurry! We can roam around the venue before the concert start." I said. "Coming. Let's go and see your hubby." Jenny said, chuckling.

I blush at her sentence. 'Finally I can see jb in person.'

•••

"Wow. There are so many people." Jenny said, looking at the crowded venue. "This is their final concert before they start their world tour," I said.

Actually, Jenny isn't a big fan of GOT7 unlike me, but still, she likes Mark. I become a fan of GOT7 at year after they debuted and a huge fan of Jb, their leader.

His charisma was the one which makes me like him. I love all the members equally but he makes me like him more than the rest.

Jenny and I roam around the venue and stop at a different stall to see other fans playing games and winning prizes. "Morgan, I need to use the restroom. Mind waiting for me in the candyfloss area?" Jenny ask me. "Sure." I agree.

She left and went to use the restroom. "I'm sorry..." Someone bumped into me while I was looking at something else. "Oh, it's okay," I said.

| author pov

"It's okay," Morgan said to the stranger who bumped into her. "You're here for the GOT7 concert?" The stranger who wore the cap so low that she couldn't see his face said.

"Yes. You too?" Morgan asks as she looks at his outfit. He was wearing a red leather shirt match with rip jeans. "Sort of..." He replies.

"I see..." She said, have no idea how to continue the conversation. "What's your name? Who is your bias from GOT7?" The stranger asks.

"I'm Morgan. I like Jb. So, what's your name?" She asks. However, before she knows his name, "Are you Jb?" She asks, taking a closer look at the person.

"You really are!" She shouted but quickly shut her mouth. "Yes, I am.." He said, adjusting his cap, showing his features to her.

"First time here?" He asks. "Yeah. It's really hard to get the tickets to your concert." She said, blushing as well. Her heart was beating very fast, afraid Jb could hear it.

"Are you alone?" He asks. "My friend is here with me but she went to the toilet. She yet to return." Morgan reply. "How about we walk around before your friend come back?" Jb offered. Morgan looks at him, thinking whether is fine with an idol walking around with her.

"It's okay. No one will notice me, I hope so." He laughs. He lightly grabs Morgan's hand and started walking. Morgan was blushing like mad.

Who wouldn't blush madly in front of their bias?

"Come on, let me win that for you," Jb said, pointing to a claw machine not far from them. "Sure." Morgan tried to answer him back with a calm voice but failed. "Don't need to so nervous around me. Just treat me like a normal human." He said.

"Ok." She smiled.

Numerous attempts make by Jb to catch a soft toy for Morgan or rather let's say a soft toy of jb. "Yes!" Jb cheer as he collected his soft toy. "Here. For you." He hands the toy to Morgan.

"Thank you." Morgan thank him. Jb looks at his watch and then look at Morgan. "I have to go. How about you show this to the security guard and we will meet in our waiting room? I am expecting to see you later. You can bring your friend along." He said, passing her backstage pass.

"See you later, Morgan." He said and left.

"Morgan!" A familiar voice was heard not far from where she was standing. "Oops.." She forgot Jenny was still there.

"Where are you? I was looking all over for you and even called you but you didn't answer. And, where did you get that toy from?" She asked.

"Don't ask. Today is the best day of my life."

•••

"I didn't know you had a backstage pass," Jenny said. "And did you saw Mark look at me once?" Jenny said excitedly. "Also, Jb look at your direction many times." She exclaims.

"I know," Morgan said, can't seem to calm her heart down as she walks closer and closer to the waiting room where her dream man is.

"Hello." Morgan knocks on the door and peeks inside. "Please come in," Jackson said, bringing both morgan and Jenny to the couch. Morgan scan the room, looking for one person but he wasn't there.

"Mind introducing yourself?" Jinyoung asks, smiling. "I'm Morgan and she is Jenny." Morgan introduces herself. "It's oblivious that you are a fan of jb hyung and your friend is a mark hyung's fan," Youngjae said.

"No, we like all of you equally is just that I like Jb a bit more." Morgan shyly says as GOT7 members chuckle.

"So, when you started liking us?" Yugyeom asks as he took a sip of his water. "A year after you guys debuted and she is a fan of yours after I introduce the group to her." Morgan reply.

"Mind I talk to my fan privately?" Jb said, after changing to clean clothes. "Sure," Bambam said, taking a seat near Jenny but was pushed away by Mark.

Jb brought Morgan to the quiet corridor where no staff was there. "So.. You enjoy the concert?" Jb ask. "Yes, the concert was great." Morgan smile.

"That's great." He said, passing her a slip of paper, making Morgan curious.

"That is my number if you are wondering. Actually, I bump into you not because I wasn't looking. It was you caught my attention among the crowd so I decided to strike a conversation with you." He said, trying hard not to blush.

"I have some time before I leave Seoul for the tour. So, do you like to meet up before I leave? It's okay if you don't want to..." He said.

"I love to. It's actually a great chance to get to know you since I always wanted to know you better.." Morgan said, blushing.

"Great. I want to know you better as well.." Jb said. "Is a deal."