Jinyoung - requested

Scenario: you failed a test which is very important to you but you failed it. You are wondering whether to retake or not since you are not confident. You wished there is someone to comfort you. And your wish came true.

Requested by: @princess_gellie

Author note: I am sorry if this is not good! Is a little bit lengthy from the rest.

By the way, I have published a new story called 'the only star' so I hope you could check it out! Thank you. It means a lot if you vote, comment and like my story!

Angelica pov |

5 am

I hate it when there is a huge test coming up and it will affect my overall result and even my scholarship. Eomma said if I passed this test, got my scholarship, I could have the chance to go to GOT7 concert. I got the chance to see GOT7 before they go for their world tour. I sigh as I continue to study for the test.

Today is the day of the huge test.

I look at the photo that was placed at my desk, not far from me. "Jinyoung-a, pray for me to pass this test." I smile before continue to study for the test.

"I hope I will pass the test," I said as I look at my notes.

///

A few days later, the teacher has finally marked all of our paper and was about to give back the paper.

"How much do you think you will get?" My seatmate, Jimin, ask me. "I am not sure. I studied very hard for it. I just hope I passed." I said. "You will. But, I think I will fail it." Jimin said.

I look at him, "I think everyone will pass the test." I said. He gives me a smile before paying attention to what the teacher is about to say.

Whatever the teacher is currently talking about is not important. Now, I am worried about what are the result of my test. This is important to me because I had to prove my parents that I am able to pass the test and attend GOT7 concert. This test is my ticket to see them.

"Most of you pass but only a handful of you just need a little more to pass the test." She said. She hands out the test one by one and smiles at each of the students.

Finally, it was my turn.

She states that she wanted to see me after school and that's when I knew I failed the test.

After school, she talks to me about the test and asked me why did I fail it. "I studied really hard for it and I don't understand why did I fail it," I reply.

She looks at me, "it's okay. As long you study hard, you can score even better next time. If you need any help, feel free to ask me. I am always here." She said as she gives me a comforting smile.

I was giving a chance to retake my test.

Got7, This year I will not be attending your concert. I will see you after you guys come back for your world tour. I could feel my eyes wet. I held back my tears and went home.  

That night, my mother asked me to retake the test but I am not confident.

Author pov |

As Angelica walk home, she stops by a coffee shop which she will usually stop for coffee if she is feeling down.

She orders her favorite drink as well as Jinyoung's favorite. Since she was already in the cafe, she took out her notes and start reviewing what the teacher taught the class today.