Youngjae - requested

I am sorry that I took a long time writing this! Hope you would like it! Remember to vote and comment!

Requested by: @Kay131313

I have published a new book of Jikook and I hope you would go and check it out! Another book is called 'Why him?' featuring Wonwoo of Seventeen. Please go and check it out!

You met Younjae through a mutual friend. You immediately became close to him.

///

| kae point of view

6 months ago,

"This is Youngjae. He is in the same music class as me." Bambam, my friend, said. "Hi, I am kae." I shyly wave at him. He waves back at me shyly. I blush as I overheard him saying my name was cute.

"You know she can hear you." Bambam, whisper to Youngjae. He was slowly turning red. He was trying to explain to Kae but he was making the situation worst. Kae blushes and told Youngjae that it was fine.

"Come on, let's eat. I am hungry." bambam said as he grabs my hand and Youngjae's hand. "I want you like you to meet my other friends."

That's how I met Youngjae.

Youngjae and I become the best friends. He was always there for me and I was always there for him.

6 months later,

"Youngjae!" I shouted at him. "Kae!" Youngjae shouted back and came running to me. "I need your English homework!" Youngjae ask. "I haven't done yet. If you don't let me copy your work, I am going to get punished," he said.

"I have already prepared this for you," I said as I took the paper out from my file. "Thank you! You are the best!" Youngjae said as he sat beside me. "Mark and Jackson don't let me copy their work. They don't let me finish my  sentence, they have already rejected me." Youngjae complained.

I laugh at Younjae while I watch him doing his work. "Next time, I hope you could do your homework next time," I said. "You can't abandon me when my weakest subject is English," Youngjae said.

Youngjae smile as he saw my expression. "I know you can't resist me."

| author point of view

Youngjae smile as he saw Kae's expression. "I know you can't resist me." Kae smile. "Which girl could not resist you?" she said. Youngjae smile, "of course."

"Stop flirting with Kae," Jackson said, making Youngjae scared and jump out of his seat.  "You can't scare me like this!" Youngjae shouted as he hit him.

Jackson laughs, "Okay, I am sorry. However, what I say is true."

Youngjae blushes but he denies he was flirting with Kae. "I wasn't flirting with her. I was asking her about homework," he said. "He was asking me about English homework," Kae explains. "You could ask me. I can teach you!"

Jackson and Youngjae continue to argue and Kae was watching them arguing. "Let's stop arguing. The teacher is coming soon" she said. Jackson and Youngjae instantly stop arguing.

"You want to have ice cream later?" Youngjae question. "Sure. I am craving for some," she said. "I need to do some grocery shopping for my mother as well." Youngjae nod.

///

Kae was waiting for Youngjae to end his class. She kept her books inside her locker. She found a letter in between her math and history books. "Who would give me this?" she murmurs.

She open and ready it. When she reading halfway, Youngjae appears behind her and scare her. She hit him on his arm, making him scream in pain. "Pain!"

Youngjae notice Kae was holding a piece of paper. "What's that?" he asks. "A confession letter," she said. "I don't know who wrote this."

Youngjae is feeling strange and he doesn't know why he is feeling like this. 'I have never had this feeling before. Why I am feeling like this?' he thinks.

"Come on, I want some ice cream now," Youngjae said and pulled her. 'What's wrong with Youngjae's tone?' Kae thinks as she follows Youngjae. 'Maybe I am thinking too much.'

///

"What's wrong with Youngjae?" Kae asks Jaebum. Both Jaebum and Kae was walking to their class since they have the same class together. Since Youngjae and Jaebum stay in the same dorm, Kae thinks that Jaebum would know what is wrong with Youngjae these days.

Youngjae was avoiding her for the past two weeks.

"Youngjae? He seems fine to me." Jaebum said. "He is avoiding me for the past two weeks. Whenever I message him, he would reply me back in short replies," she said. Jaebum chuckle, "Why would he avoid you?"

Kae spotted Youngjae walking down the hallway. "Youngjae!" she called out for him. Youngjae turns and saw Kae shouting for him. He instantly turns to the opposite direction, even though his class is in another direction.

"You see?" Kae point, showing Jaebum. Jaebum was shocked by Youngjae's action. "I am surprised. I will talk to him about it. So, don't worry about it." he said.

"I hope he could talk to me again," Kae said.

///

Jaebum was acting weird after he told Kae that he would talk to Youngjae. Kae looks at Jaebum. "How was it?" she asks. Jaebum looks at her and said, "I will let Youngjae tell you." Jaebum said, pulling Youngjae who was standing behind him all along.

Kae looks at Youngjae who was avoiding her stare. "Why are you avoiding me?" she asks.  Youngjae was about to hide behind Jaebum, he found him long gone.

Youngjae curse under his breath. "Answer me."

"I was avoiding you because I want to confirm something," he mumbled the last part. "What do you want to confirm?" Kae ask. Youngjae was blushing, making Kae more curious. "What reason would make you avoid me?" she said.

Youngjae side-look and saw Jaebum hiding behind a pillar, showing his support. he mouth, "Go and tell her."

Youngjae musters up his courage. "I have something to tell you," he said. "I want us to stop being friends."  Kae was shocked by what he had said. "Why?" she was afraid of what he is going to say next.

"I want us to be more than friends. I want to be your best friend and boyfriend at the same time. I was avoiding you because I was confused by my feelings towards you. Then, I knew that I want to be with you." he said. "I realize I have been like you since the first day we met."

Kae blushed and couldn't say anything. "So, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Youngjae asks, taking a step closer to  Kae. He held out a rose and waited for Kae to answer his question.

"Of course I would like to be your girlfriend," she said, receiving the rose.

"Today is our first day."