Yugyeom - requested

Author note: free to request! Dm me or write in the comment box below. Also, check out my newly published book called 'euphoria'

I have also published a SEVENTEEN IMAGINES. Feel free to request!

Remember to vote and comment!

<<<

Scenario: Jiyeon (you) and Yugyeom are dating together for quite some time and your fans knew about it but not all are happy about it. You and GOT7 are attending the same concert. And something happens.

Requested by: @WoldWideHandsome

| Jiyeon point of view

"I missed you."

I look at the person who said it. I saw a guy whose cap is down till I can't see his face and he wore a face masked. I smile as the tall guy pulls down his mask and took off his cap.

"Yugyeom!" I shouted and hug him. "Is it hard to come out at night?" He asks me. "'I had to look at my surroundings whether there are fans following me," I said.

"Me too." He said as he rubs my hand together with his. "Come, let's go and find a seat."

We took a seat and started talking about our work. Not only that, we also talk about how much we missed each other.

"Work is killing me," I said. He agrees with me, "I hope I could spend my time with you." He said. I kiss his forehead and smile at him. "Me too."

I look at my wristwatch and notice that you are late for your practice. "I am late for my practice. I will see you in few days time." I said.

"Sure."

Both of us give our goodbye kisses before leaving separate ways.

I have already missed that giant boy.

///

"Jiyeon, how's your date with Yugyeom?" One of my members, Hana, ask. "Fine. It was short but enjoyable." I reply and stretch myself.

"I am jealous of you. Yugyeom is so sweet to you." Another of my teammate, Sooyoung, said. "He always secretly passing things to our manager and ask her to pass it to you. Where can you get this kind of guy?" She said, looking jealous.

"You will find this kind of guy." I comfort her. "I hope so." She said as she grabs my hand tightly. "Cherish him."

"I will," I said. "As the leader of the group, I need you to practice till we perfect it and then, I can go back to the dorm to skype with my love," I said.

All of them laugh at me before standing up, "Yes, Mdm!"

I smile as I get ready. Wait for me Yugyeom."

///

A few days later, we have to perform for a year-end concert. Other than us, there are some other groups that will be joining us. For example, SEVENTEEN, BTS, WANNA ONE, DAVICHI and many more. What makes me excited is GOT7 is joining us as well.

This means I can see Yugyeom a little bit more than other days.

I laugh at myself. I heard my group mates whispering at each other, "I didn't know Yugyeom has done some magic on her. She is crazy, crazy for him."

Yeah, I am crazy for him.

I was a trainee in JYP back then before I join my current company. I met Jinyoung and Jaebum first and slowly, I met the other boys in GOT7. You can say I share a special bond with GOT7.