• jaebum - requested •

Scenario: Andrea ( you)  were trnsfered to another school and you met jaebum. You and jaebum become best friends. One day, your parents told you that you are in a arranged marriage. You told jaebum about it but he only could wish you happiness.

Requested by @andreajkyg
+ hope you like it! Sorry it took so long! +

Author pov|

"I am Andrea, please take care of me." She bow as she introduce herself. She smile as the class applause for her warmly.

"Go and sir beside Jaebum. Jaebum, raise your hand." Ms Park said.

A guy raise his hand up high and Andrea immediately went to her seat. She smile at her seat mate and he smiled back. 

Before she could start listening to Ms Park's lecture, she heard someone commenting about her and her seat mate.

"She and Jaebum make a great couple." The girls sitting two rows behind them, said.

•••

The next few days, Jaebum and her become best friends real fast since they have a lot in common, for example, both of them like to sing, dance and even like to eat chicken.

"Andrea, want to see us practice?" Jaebum ask as he sat beside her. "Sure." She smiled as she pass him a lunchbox prepared by her mother.

"Help me say thanks to auntie."

Both Andrea and Jaebum always most of their time together, like waiting for each other after class, walking to school together and eating together during their break time.

"Oh!" Jaebum look at his best friend who scream. "What happen?" He ask, putting his utensils down.

"My parents say they have a big announcement to tell me." She said.

"Something important?" He ask.

"Maybe. I don't know." She struggle. Jaebum continue eating as Andrea were wondering what announcement her parents will be telling her.

"Let's eat, you will be know it later tonight. Then, you can tell me tomorrow." He said.

"Okay." Andrea said and dig in to her food specially prepare by her mother.

Later at night,

"Dear, can you come here for a while. We have something to tell you." Andrea's mother told her.

| andrea pov

"Eomma, what do you want to tell me?" I look at both my parents. "Um, you need to promise us one thing." My father said.

"Okay, what happen? Something happen at your company?" I ask with concern. He shook his head. "No,   the company is fine." He said.

"Then, what happen?"

My parents look at each other, seem like they are signalling each other to tell me. "Just spill it, I won't be angry." I promise them.

"Dear..."

///

"You seem to be in a daze." Jaebum said as he look at me.