7. Mark

Scenario: Mark is a Prince Charming, you live as a maid. You were live with your aunt who abuses you and makes you serve them. Magical things happen to you.

| your pov

"Bring my clothes to wash."

"Bring me my shoes."

"Clean my room for me."

This my life. A life where I don't want to be in. My cousins bullied me by asking me to do things that they can do it themselves.

"I am sorry that they make you do all these things. I'll scold them later when I come home." My Uncle said, wearing his shoes.

I just smile, "have a good day at work."

My Uncle looks at me, "see you tonight."

"(Y/N), go and make me breakfast!" My aunt shouted.
I drag my feet to the kitchen and prepares them their breakfast.

///

"Mother, there will be a ball for the prince in a few days time and he is inviting every princess." My cousin, Yeong Ju, said. "This is my chance to shine." My other cousin, Min, said.

"Okay, we will go. (Y/N), you will prepare our gowns. You will stay at home on that day to take care of our house."

"Yes."

Both my cousins stare at me before returning get back to eat their food. I wonder sometimes do my cousins pity me or not.

"I will get your gowns ready in a few days time," I said and left the dinner table.

___

A few days later,

"You are good at finding these dresses," Min said as she admires herself in front of the mirror. I smile a little before continuing helping Yeong Ju's hair.

"We will be on our way there. Make sure I wouldn't see you there at all." My aunt glare at me. "Go and clean the house. I'll check when I get home."

"Yes."

They left, leaving me in this big house.

I was once a princess, but my parents passed away due to a fatal accident. I had no choice but to move to my aunt house and they didn't regard me as a princess even though I am still one. I had no say in this family.

I went out to find my Best Friend, Jaebum, who is a just a shoemaker. "Hey."

Jaebum look up at me, "You are not going to the ball?"

"Yeah."

"Why? You are a princess." He said, moving closer to me.

"My aunt doesn't let me go. So, I had no choice but to stay at home."

"Then why are you here?"

"I came to see you and then later I buy some food back on the way back."

"Maybe you should go." He said. "You want me to be beaten by my aunt?" I stare at him. "I just suggesting."

"If you want to go, I can ask my friends for help." He said.

I hesitate, "You are challenging me."

"I can protect you from your aunt."

I look at him, "Okay."

| author pov

"Okay."

Jaebum smile as he makes a phone call. "Meet me at my store with your tools."