Requested - Jaebum

/ remember to vote and comment!/
< I think the storyline is a bit suck, but I hope you like it! >

///

Scenario: Jaebum gets super mad at you for not doing something and slaps you and looks at you with no regret and you left the place with no track of you.

| author pov

"Miss, here is your food that you have ordered." the delivery man said and pass you the box of pizza you have ordered an hour ago. "Thank you," you said and started eating it.

"What have you been doing for the whole day?" your boyfriend, Jaebum, said as soon as he enters the house. "Nothing." You replied, not looking at him and put all your attention on the television and eating the pizza.

He sighs and walks towards your shared room. "Always doing nothing," he said and enter the room.

You just ignore what he says and continue what you are doing.

<<<

Your day repeat the same as any other day, doing nothing after finishing your daily routine in the bathroom.

"What should I order later?" you ask yourself as you scroll through your phone. After deciding what you want to eat later, you look around the house and saw the clothes of both of you and your boyfriend lying around the place and dishes haven't washed.

"Maybe I will do the dishes and clean the place later." You said, knowing you will not clean up the place or wash the dishes.

"(Y/N), I need to talk to you." Jaebum said as soon as he enters the house. "Yes?" you said while paying attention to your phone.

"HEY!"

You look at your boyfriend who just snatched your phone away. "I need to tell you something." he sternly said.

"Can you clean the house? Since you are free," he said as he took a seat beside you. "Why?" You continue, "It looks fine to me."

Jaebum was getting angry as he heard your answer. "Do you know you are the laziest person that I ever met? The house is messy and I am always out of schedules. How about you? You don't have a job and always making the house messier. You know that I can't stand the house to be so messy." he said.

Jaebum looks at you angrily as you weren't paying attention to him. "I mean it!" he shouted at you, causing you to flinch. "What is the point shouting at me? I just don't feel like doing it. You have no rights to tell me that I am lazy." You shouted at him.

The slap was as loud as a clap and stung your face. It had been an open-handed smack and it had left a red welt behind. You staggered backward, clutching your face, eyes watering.

You look at him and saw his eyes were glaring at you, not even a sense of guilt in his eyes at all. Your tears were about to stream down but you held back and ran towards your room and lock the door.

"Guess I will be back tomorrow."

///

| Your pov

After he slapped me, I ran to my bedroom and lock the door without looking back. "How can he slapped me?" I ask myself.

I wiped my tears and took out my luggage bag. I took all my clothes in the house, all of my make up products and necessary items that belong to me and places in my luggage.

I decide to leave this house. He doesn't know my past before we started dating. "Everyone is the same, doesn't know what happen to me before."

<<< Flashback >>>

Four jobs and no sleep.

When my dad skipped out of my life at a young age, I became the only breadwinner and my sister's mother. Not because we didn't have Mom anymore, but because she spent every waking hour earning enough money to pay the mortgage and buy groceries. However, I don't want her to work since she was getting old and I want her to rest.

While working, I have to also take care of my sister. It was tiring, but I had to put food on the table so my mother and sister can lead a better life.

I have been working and studying at the same time for a long time till my body couldn't take it anymore until I met Jaebum. He was caring and took care of me. I quit my job for him and even move in with him.

There are days the tiredness comes in both forms, physical and mental. My body needs to rest yet my mind needs it to move, to burn the anxiety right out. Without resting my body, it will spiral into exhaustion. That's how I felt for my entire life.

/// end ///

I wrote a letter to Jaebum and left it on the coffee table. "Goodbye." I took my last look at the house, making sure I didn't leave any of my things behind.

I left.

| author pov

"You want us to clean your house?" Jackson said, looking at him. "Yeah, my girlfriend doesn't like to clean up," Jaebum said, feeling guilty in slapping her.

"Maybe she works for her entire life and wants to rest for the time being?" Bambam said, "My mum is the same, she works for her entire life to take care of four of us and she can rest now since I am sending her money."

"She doesn't do anything. She doesn't have a job and only sit on the couch," he said.

"There is a possibility," Jinyoung said. "I won't want to do anything when I retire." Youngjae agrees with him, "Jinyoung hyung is right."

"Maybe you have yet to understand her," Yugyeom said. "And, why do you need us to help you to clean your house for you? Your house is clean and tidy." Yugyeom said.

Jaebum who was behind Yugyeom stood forward and saw the house was clean. "What happens to (Y/N)'s things?" Jackson said. "Her things are all gone."

Jaebum look around the house and saw her things were all gone. "She left you a letter, Hyung!" Youngjae shouted from the living room.

Jaebum rush to the living room and took the letter from him. His eyes became teary as he read the letter.

To: Jaebum

It is my fault for not cleaning the house. If you have not known, I have been working for the entire 23 years so I can support my mother and sister. It's been great spending the year with you. Guess, I am going back to work.

Maybe, I will see you again and maybe you will see me in a different light.

xoxo,

(Y/N)

///

Months later,

"Hyung, can we have some coffee?" Jackson said as he spotted a cafe. "I will buy you coffee," Bambam said, showing that he bought his wallet along with him.

"It will be a great time to rest," Jaebum said.

After Bambam orders their drinks, he returns his seat and starts talking about their schedules they had later in the day.

"Here is your coffee."

The waitress places it down and left.

"She looks awfully familiar." Jaebum said, staring at her disappearing figure among the crowd.