8. Jinyoung

| author pov

"What is this?" Jinyoung said as he held his letter but he don't know who sent to him. He walks into the house and places the letter on the dining table.

"What's that?" Youngjae ask.

"A letter. I don't know who send it to me." He said and sat beside him. "Oh," Youngjae said and continue to snack while he watches some television programme.

"Why she hasn't called yet? She hasn't returned my calls or messages me back for weeks now." He mumbles to himself. Youngjae caught him, "Maybe she is busy since she is attending university now."

Jinyoung looks at his brother, "Maybe."

///

"You came back? And what's with the expression?" Jaebum said as he spotted Jinyoung coming in with a weird expression.

"I went to (Y/N)'s house today and the house owner had changed and they said the previous owner left." He said. "Have you try to contact her family?" Yugyeom said, handing him a cup of water.

Jinyoung answered, "I tried too but they didn't answer my call. It seems like they don't want to answer my calls."

Jackson tried to convince Jinyoung, "Maybe she moves into the dorm."

"She can tell me but she didn't."

"Let's wait for a few more days, she will tell you," Bambam said.

Jinyoung could just nod.

<<<

Jinyoung packs his room and tried to make his room to be neater since he has been busy. "Oh, I haven't read this yet." He said, holding the letter.

He opens and saw a familiar handwriting. "Isn't this (Y/N)'s handwriting?" He mumbles as he continues reading.

Hey Jinyoung, it's me, (Y/N).

 By the time you read this, I should be on the plane. I am going to another country to finish my studies.

Don't worry about me, I am fine. I don't know how to tell you this but I will get to the main point. I am leaving because I couldn't stand the stress of being with you. Don't misunderstand me, I still love you. However being with you gives me unnecessary stress. At first, I thought I could handle your fans' but I was wrong.

They send me death threats, asking me to leave you and leaving rubbish on my doorsteps. I hold back and I didn't tell you any of it. So, I decided to leave.

Not only that, you have a scandal with one of the idol singer but your company didn't do anything. I asked you but you said it was nothing. You didn't try to explain so I 'pretend' to ignore it. My heart was broken into pieces when your company confirms you and that girl is dating and said you have broken up with your previous girlfriend.

So in the end, I decided to leave without saying goodbye. Every day was a stressful and I just couldn't face it anymore, call me a coward.

I think we wouldn't have any reason to meet up or answer each other calls. So, that's goodbye for now.

Goodbye, Jinyoung. Remember that I will always love you.

Xoxo,

(Y/N)

Tears dropped to the piece of paper. Jinyoung couldn't wipe his tears, instead, he continues sobbing. "What have I done?" He mumbles.

He stays in the same position for an hour before standing up. "I need to go and find her." He said.

In the end, he couldn't find her.

///

3 years later,

"Last rehearsal before the concert," Youngjae said through the microphone.

The ending music, fly remix, was played and the boys were moving around before leaving to the make up room to prepare themselves.

"Why so gloomy?" Jackson sat beside Jinyoung. "Nothing." He answered. "Don't tell me nothing. I know that look." Jackson said.

"There's nothing for you to be worried about, I am fine."

"Jackson, I need you here." The stylist called for him. "Go and prepare." Jinyoung pushes Jackson away.

"10 more minutes and you guys are up!" One of the staff members shouted.

Jinyoung look at the mirror to check himself for the last time before heading out to the stage. "Do your best!" He told himself. "Put That matter behind me first."

The concert went on smoothly and it was almost their last song before the tour finally marks its end.

"Today is the day where we end our tour but don't worry, we still meet up in the future. We will continue to work hard." Jaebum said.

The concert was over and the boys were changing back into their comfortable clothes while Jackson was teasing Mark who cried during the concert.

"There is still VIPs waiting for you guys." Their manager said and went off to settle some admin stuff.

Jaebum gets the boys to prepare themselves before welcoming the VIPs.

They heard mumbling before the knock the door. "I told you to bring Yejin here, not me." A girl said as she was pulled by her friend.

"Hello." The girl said with a hint of nervousness. The boys said hi before looking at the other girl.

Their eyes were wide open and mouths were slightly open. They didn't say a word and the girl said something which their focus was returned to her.

They took photos together and sign their album for 5 minutes.

"I need to go to the toilet. Could you stay here and wait for me?" She said and left.

"How have you been?" Jackson broke the awkward silence. "I am fine." (Y/N) answered. 

"When did you come back to Korea? Why didn't you contact us?" Youngjae said.

"I was busy with my studies. I came back and straight away went to help my parent's business." (Y/N) answer as she kept looking at the doorway.

Jinyoung who was quiet all the time, was pushed by Yugyeom so he could have the chance to talk to her. "Hey." He tried to strike a conversation. Then, he realized all his other members and staffs went off so there could have some private time alone.

"I am sorry."

He apologizes for all the sudden. At first,  (Y/N) didn't get it but then she realized what he meant. "It's all over in the past now. No worries about it." She smiles a little.

"No, I want to apologize to you. About the article, I didn't know about it and I confronted with my boss. I told him it was not true and they release the statement later." He said.

He continues, "I didn't know that you were receiving hates. If you had told me, I would have protected you no matter what happens cause I love you. I always love you since the first day I met you till this day and even the future." He looks into her eyes and held her hand.

"You ready to go?"

Her friend's head sticks out of the door. "Sure, I am coming."

"I am leaving. I'll see you soon." (Y/N) said and leave.

"My number is still the same." She mouth to Jinyoung and left with a smile. Jinyoung smile and took out his phone. 

"Can we meet up soon?"