Ok, we live in the same building as them >_<

Lizzie's POV~

I grabbed the last box from the moving truck and carried it up the 3 flights of stairs. Alice caught up with me and walked with me up the stairs.

"So how does living with all these British people make you feel?" Alice asked.

"Amazing. Hopefully I meet some of my favourite British youtubers like Joe and Zoella Sugg, Marcus Butler, Louise, Alfie Deyes, and so many more" I say all excited.

"Well don't be disappointed if you don't meet any of them" Alice said nudging me a bit before she walked ahead of me to hold the door open for me.

I carefully walked around the living room to my room. It was a pretty decent room. There was a desk on the far wall. I had my bed by the window. On the left, the first door lead to my walk in closet and then my mirror was on the wall outside of the closet, then the second door to the left lead to my bathroom.

I placed the box on my bed and looked at the other 5 boxes. I sat down and sighed. I was breathing heavily from all that lifting.

Ding! Dong!

"Alice can you get that?!" I yell.

"I'm in the washroom. Go answer the door!" She yelled back.

I sighed once again and walked out my room. I walked into the living room and opened the door.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

There in front of me was the Dan and Phil. What a coincidence.

"Hi I'm Dan" he said sticking his hand out. I shook it gently.

"And I'm Phil" he answered sticking his hand out also. I shook his hand too.

"I'm Lizzie. But call me Liz" I say "would you like to come inside?" I ask.

"Yes please" Phil said.

I let them in and closed the door. I lead them to the couch and asked for them to stay here while I left to Alice's room.

Knock! Knock!

"Hey Alice. You know how you said I might not meet any British youtubers?" I ask.

"Ya" she said back.

"Well Dan and Phil are here" I say with a huge grin.

The door flung open and Alice stood there with her eyes wide open.

"Come again?"

"I said, Dan and Phil are here" I say.

She squealed and went into the washroom again. She brushed her hair and made herself look presentable.

We walked out to the living room side by side where Dan and Phil were sitting. Alice nudged me and started to smile. I laughed at her excitement.

"This is my roommate/best friend, Alice" I say.

They both looked at me and Alice. They both got up and walked towards us.

"Hi. I'm Dan" Dan said sticking his hand out to Alice "nice to meet you"

Alice shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too" she said back.

"And I'm Phil" Phil said with a small smile. He stuck his hand out and Alice shook it. They sat back down.

"What brings you two here?" I ask.

"Oh, we heard that new people were moving here" Dan answered.

"And since you guys are just across the hall, we decided to meet you guys" Phil said, completing Dan's sentence.

"Ok. I'm shocked by the fact that you two are here. I seriously love you guys" Alice exclaimed.

"Aww that's cute. I didn't know you two were fans" Dan replied. Alice looked at me and started blushing like crazy.

"Heh. I am shocked too, but I'm not like star struck unlike someone" I said pointing at Alice. She slapped my hand and started to laugh. I cracked up as well.

Dan and Phil got up at the same time and both yelled "group hug!"

Alice and I hugged each other as a group. We all pulled back and stared at each other; like what is supposed to happen.

"Well we have to go shoot a video. Would you guys like to be in it? You guys seem really cool" Phil said.

"We would love to" I replied.

"Cool. See you guys around 5?" Dan asked.

"Yup 5" Alice answered.

They both got up and left like that. Alice and I just stared at each other in amazement. We then both squeal and ran off to Alice's room so we can plan her outfit and I can borrow a dress.

~~~~

Hope you guys liked the first chapter. There was a lot of pressure on me cause I'm the first one to write. But it wasn't to bad. So ya. Hope you guys enjoy this story :3 -Brianna