Cheryl, Open Your Eyes- Pt. 2

😂😂😂🍓🍓🍓🍓 msqueen_pepsii

DANIEL's POINT OF VIEW

After Cheryl left, I finished getting dressed and then made my way over towards Monica's house.

I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"What the hell, Monica?" I said as I pushed the door open and then slammed the door behind me. "Don't you EVER come to my fucking house in your damn life, you hear me?" I told her as I got into her face. "You make me so fucking mad, yo. Cheryl's mad at me because of what you said the other night. I had to LIE again. You know what..." I said as I grabbed her arm and roughly pulled her into the living room.

"DANIEL! Let me go!" She said as she tried to pry my hand off of her arm.

"Sit your ass down." I said as I sat her on the couch and squatted down in front of her. "Come there again...and they will do worse to you than just giving you a black eye." I said as I pointed at her eye.

"She needs to know!" She yelled at me.

"No....she doesn't. She will NEVER know about you and I nor these babies. As far as she knows, she's giving birth to my first and ONLY child. Okay? These babies right here..." I said as I pointed at her baby bump. "Doesn't exist." I told her. Monica started to crying and she held onto her arm that I had just finished grabbing.

I sighed and watched her cry.

"You brought this shit upon your own self. Now, listen to me- don't come back to my house. Ever. Delete my wife's number. Don't talk to her, look at her or anything else. You think that you can ruin my life? Think again. You don't know what I'm capable of. $20,000 is nothing to me. I can pay somebody to do worse to your ass." I said as I then stood up and looked down at her.

"Why are you so damn evil?" She asked me.

"And why are you so damn trifling?" I asked her as I watched her stand up in front of me.

She then slapped me hard. I grabbed both of her hands quickly and held them away from me.

"KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME!" I yelled at her.

"No!" She said as she then somehow got her hands out of my grip and started to hit me even more. I tried to hold her hands back but she kept hitting me even more.

I then pushed her down on the couch.

"You're gonna regret that." I said as I walked away from her. As I walked out of the living room, I touched my cheek and then looked at my fingers. She scratched me and my face was kind of bleeding.

I then left out of the front door and slammed it once more.

I hated her so fuckin' much.

—————-

MICHAEL's POINT OF VIEW

The next day, I went to see Cheryl on my day off. After having lunch with her the other day, I wanted to spend some more time with her. I was getting to know her and she's a very interesting person. I just hope that her soon-to-be husband wouldn't jump on my neck today.