Monica's Furry Withheld

DANIEL's POINT OF VIEW

That night, I went to bed feeling good as hell. I felt like I was in charge and that nobody could change that. She had it coming. Since she wants to act all hard, putting her damn hands on me and treating me like I can't make things happen? I proved her wrong.

I turned over to see Cheryl asleep. It was 5:00 a.m and I woke up just to get an early start.

I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Baby." I said as I looked at her. "Cheryl?" I then said as I gently rubbed her tummy. Her eyes started to flutter open a little bit.

"I'm about to go to work a little earlier than usual, Okay? I'll see you there in two hours."

She then turned on her back to look at me.

"Why are you going in so early?" She asked me in her sleepy voice.

"Just to get an early start. That's all."

"But I was gonna make you breakfast." She said as she rubbed her eyes.

I laughed a little bit. "I'll be fine, fiancé. Thank you though, beautiful." I said as I smiled at her. I then kissed her forehead.

I was about to fully step out of bed but she grabbed my hand.

"I love you." She said as she looked at me.

"I love you more." I told her as I kissed her hand and then went towards the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that I needed to get a haircut today. Not really but...I still need to keep myself clean and neat. Especially for Cheryl and me being the President of this business...I can't be looking a mess.

I started to brush my teeth and I then washed my face. After I did this, I made a call.

"Yo, Ronny. Need a haircut?" I asked him as I turned on the shower.

"Yeah, I actually do. Why are you up so early, nigga?" He asked me.

"Early birds catches the worm you fucker." I said as I laughed a little bit but still tried to keep my voice down since Cheryl was asleep.

"Fuck you. Anyways, Man. Are you going after work?"

"Nah, getcha' ass up. We're going early. I need one badly, man." I said as I looked over at the steaming shower.

"Alright. I'll be there. 7."

"Alright. Bye." I said as I then ended the call.

Right when I finished taking off all of my clothes, Cheryl walked into the bathroom.

"Babe...why are you up?" I asked her as I sighed.

"I couldn't sleep and you talking to some random person named Ronny didn't help." She told me as she grabbed her toothbrush and wet it before putting the toothpaste on it.