Thirty 3

DANIEL's POINT OF VIEW

At my house the next day, surprisingly Monica wasn't even talking to me. I was kinda happy about that but then again, I was suspicious.

"So, you're not gonna talk to me?" I asked her as I put my car keys on the kitchen island.

"What's there to say? I don't talk to asses and you're definitely one of them." She said as she lightly rolled her eyes and started to wash some dishes.

"If I'm an ass, then you must be one also." I said as I gave her a glare.

"Fuck You." She said as she looked back at me.

"When and where, baby?" I asked her as I laughed a little bit and then took my phone out.

"I'd never again." She said as she turned to fully look at me.

"You did 3 days ago."

"You just can't get enough, huh? You came here acting like you still loved and wanted only me and filled my head with all of these lies. However, you still have feelings for her. You know what....I'm gonna sign the papers. I really want to."

My eyebrows furrowed together and I cocked my head back a little bit. "Do it, please. Get me out of this hell hole of a marriage. I don't even know why you're still holding onto me." I told her.

"Because you're not gonna leave me that easily, Daniel. I told you this...you keep fucking with me? I'm gonna make your life a living hell. Starting with not signing these damn papers and starting with OUR children. Man the fuck up. You probably still do everything that your Mommy tells you to do, huh?" She asked me.

"Yeah...you're gonna stop talkin' to me like that. I am a fucking man...I just chose a fucked up woman to marry and now your ass is mad that I don't want anything else to do with you."

"Well, you're stuck as fuck with me. We're having twins and you can't run from me nor them. Not even if you wanted to. All I gotta say is...soon, Cheryl is gonna hate your guts and hopefully leave your ass." She told me as she threw my car keys at me. I caught them before she could hit my face with them.

"Why do you say that?" I asked her.

"Don't worry about that. Karma, Bitch." She told me.

I looked at her as she left out of the kitchen and just shook my head. I married a crazy ass woman.

"Hurry up, Mon. Let's get this baby shit over with. I've got things to do and I don't wanna be at this damn doctors appointment all day." I told her as I then walked out of the front door.

——————

At this doctors appointment, Monica was acting fake as fuck. She was smiling, calling me baby, hugging me and holding my hand. Why?

"Mr. And Mrs. Hawkinson, your twins are looking absolutely healthy and beautiful." The sonogram nurse said as she handed us more ultrasound pictures after she finished up the ultrasound.

Monica took the pictures and smiled so hard at them. I could see that she was already in love with the little ones.

"Look, Daniel." She said as she turned the picture around and handed it to me.