Sixteen

Daniels Point Of View
Location- Daniel and Monica's Home
10:45 p.m

"Mon, what are you talking about? Get my ass in line?" I said frustratedly while I helped her put the groceries away

"I'm just saying. You think that you can just fall in love and fuck somebody else without me screwing with your life at least a little bit? Not gonna happen..." she said as she put some tomatoes in the refrigerator. I stopped un bagging things and looked at her on the other side of the countertop.

"I knew that I married a crazy ass woman..." I said as I shook my head and put some of the food up. She turned her head, looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" She said angrily.

"What do you mean 'Excuse me'...you and I both know that you're crazy." I told her as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Explain. How am I crazy?" She asked me as she put her hand on her hip and scrunched her lips up to show that she was tired of me.

"Alright. Fine. I'll explain. One, you still want me even though I said that I was in love with somebody else. Two, you won't sign the divorce papers and I don't know why. Three, you're basically threatening me and my relationship with Cheryl and I'll be honest, you're gonna stop this. You can't have control over me...you know why? Because I'm gonna make this right." I explained to her.

"What? No no no....listen. I'm not crazy and I do have control over you- I am pregnant...with your child and that's another reason as to why you should stop being unfaithful. You should be here because not only do I need you but our unborn child does too." She told me as she walked over towards me.

"I can take care of my child but I won't be there for you. You don't deserve my love, Mon. You never did and yeah, I'm doing this all wrong but that's on me to fix."

"She'll find out. Why? Because I'll be sure to tell her. Watch." She said as she hit my chest and walked away from me.

I walked up fast behind her and grabbed her arm to turn her around to look at me.

"What are you gonna do? Hurt me?" She asked me as she smirked and looked me in my eyes. I looked at her with so much hate in my eyes. I never liked this woman. I let her go and went outside to take a quick walk. I didn't care that it was dark- I just needed to take a moment to breathe.

THE NEXT NIGHT

"You're very silent." Cheryl said as she sat in my lap while I was doing some work at the dining room table.

"I-...I know, baby. I just got home and I haven't said a word other than "Hey, baby." to you. I've just-....I don't know. Trying to figure out what kind of business that I could do." I said as I kissed her arm and put my arm around her body. Next, she put her arm around me and kissed the temple on the side of my forehead.

"What do you need me to do to help? You know that I wouldn't mind helping you out." She said as she touched my neatly trimmed beard.

"I know baby but I wanna figure out what-...how about this, I'll just work on something else. We need to be working on this together." I reminded myself.

"You're right. Anyways, I'm happy that you're home." She told me. I looked up and into her eyes.

"I bet that you are." I said as I slightly laughed and looked back at the computer.

She then put her other leg around me and straddled my lap. I could no longer see the laptop.

"Babe-...I was-..." I said as I tried to look around her but I failed.

"It's just you and I, right now. Can you take some time out for us? I haven't see you all day until now. I haven't cuddled with you for two days and I haven't....felt you in almost a week." She said as she started to unbutton my shirt. I watched her unbutton it and put my hands on both sides of her hips.

"I see what you're saying." I said as I licked my lips and looked her in her eyes.

"How about this? I can....go upstairs and you know- put something sexy on for my man. While you finish up down here?" She said as she then gave me a few kisses in a row.

"I'd like that." I said as I started to get a little bit excited....every where. She gave me a few more kisses and I started to laugh a little between them. I wanted her more and more...I had to do something. I then started to kiss the middle of her chest and my kisses started to go a little bit lower. I held her body close to mines so that I could deeply plant each kiss. Her body smelled so sweet and my tongue was tingling to taste every bit of her.

"Just give it to me right here. We're already in the position." I said as I reached down to undo my belt. She reached for my hands and stopped me.

"No, not right here." She said as she laughed in a sexy way.

"Cheryl, why you doing all of this then? Don't start stuff in a place that you're not willing to take the dick at." I told her as I tried to hold back a smile. Suddenly, her hand grabbed a hold of a certain place and she leaned down to whisper something in my ear so sexily. My eyes widened and I couldn't stay still at her touch.

"Damn. Hol-...hold on." I said as I looked down at her hand grabbing a hold of me but she just continued to tell me all of the things that she wanted to do to me. She then removed her hand , kissed my neck, got out of my lap and started to make her way upstairs. I fixed myself, rushed to stand up and started to run after her. She started to laugh and ran up the stairs. I wasn't gonna let her get away with what she had just done.

Once we were upstairs, I grabbed her my her waist and pulled her into me.

"You really think that you could just do that and get away from me?" I whispered in her ear from behind.

"See-...I-..." She said but I cut her off my smacking her ass.

"You what?" I asked her as I pulled her body back into mines. She was trying to run away still- I laughed at this.

CHERYL's POINT OF VIEW

"Let me talk." I said as I started to laugh. I tried to remove his hands from my waist and run but he had a grip on my body. I knew what my man had packing and since I made that move downstairs- he was probably not gonna show any mercy once we reached the bed.

"I'm letting you talk." He said as he turned me around and looked me in my eyes. He then picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. I gave him a kiss and placed my hands behind his neck to deepen the kiss. I could already feel him getting excited and this made me get in the mood even more. He took me into our room while I was still in his arms and the butterflies began in my stomach because I knew that he was definitely gonna give it to me. I was ready...

STAR/VOTE 💕

I had this draft ready for so long and I'm just not updating it 😂💀 my bad... I was so lost in my other books that I forgot to update this one.