Monica's Furry- Part 2

CHERYL's POINT OF VIEW

Tonight,  I wanted to change things up a little bit

Tonight,  I wanted to change things up a little bit. Since Daniel is always doing sweet things for me, tonight- it was my turn to do something for him.

"You did all of this for me, huh?" He asked me once more. I straddled his lap while we were in the bathtub and gave him a kiss while he asked me this question.

"Yep, all for you." I said as I broke the kiss but our lips stayed inches apart. I then placed another kiss on his lips. He smiled during the kiss and held onto my waist.

"Uhmm. I like this. Thank you, baby." He said as I then broke the kiss.

"I mean, I know that you're always so...stressed out over different things, feeling overwhelmed and just-...needing a break. You've been so upset lately." I said as I wiped away some of the bubbles that were on his chest.

"Yeah, I have been. I just have some business to take care of. Business makes me upset sometimes. You know me, I get frustrated easily." He said as he looked down at my hand as I rubbed his chest. "But..." He said as he put both of his hands on my lower back and moved me closer towards his chest. "Tonight is about you and me, baby. Let's not talk about that other shit. I want it to be about me-..." He said as he then softly placed a kiss on my collarbone. "And you." He added after he kissed my skin.

"I hear you, baby." I said as I smiled and then wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him.

"You even got the champagne out. Damn...pour me some, babe." He said as he then softly traced the side of my body with his fingertips.

"Yeah. I thought that you would want some of it. I brought only one glass so, don't worry." I said as I lightly laughed and handed him the glass.

"Uhm hmm. Gotta protect that baby." He said as he lightly rubbed my tummy

He seemed like he was in such a good mood. I loved seeing my baby smiling and enjoying himself. I just wanted to take care of him and make him feel good tonight. This was a start of a very good night...

"I'm still shocked about this. I can't believe that soon, you and I are gonna be parents." I said as I poured him some champagne.

"I know right." He said as he then took a sip of his champagne. I watched him drink it and then next, he put the glass down. "You're so beautiful. You know that, right?" He asked me as he softly touched my inner thighs and admired my body. I watched as his eyes roamed my body and at that moment, I wanted nothing more than to make love to the love of my life.