chapter fifty nine

"Lip" I whisper in his sleeping ear as I hover over him. He groans a little in his sleep and so I say his name again. He wakes up and smiles kissing me gently. "Hey" He smiles and I smile back. "Who the fuck is Helen?" I ask in a sweet voice. "Huh?" He asks and my mood changes. "You fucking heard me. Whos Helen?" I ask sitting up and he sits up too. "Shes my professor. She makes me hang out with her an her husband and she introduces me to people that will want me to work with them one day" He tells me. "Whats the catch?" I ask. "Nothing so far" he says. I give him mean eyes and he laughs and pulls me close to him. "You might scare some people, but not me" he tells me and kisses my temple. "Dont fuck her Lip Gallagher. I'll fucking kill you" I tell him and he laughs.

The next day I sit at the Gallagher house and hang out with Liam when Lip calls me. "I woke up this morning tied to Helens bed with her naked on top of me and her husband in the corner trying to watch us. I freaked out of course and she started pouring wine all over me and licking it off of me" He tells me. "oh my god Lip! My tongue should be the only tongue all over you!" I yell. "I know! I stopped it before anything happened" He tells me and Debbie comes in the door with a scared look on her face. "I gotta go. I'll deal with you later" I say and Debbie make sure Liams content. "Whats in the bag Debs?" I ask her and she sighs and shows me a pregnancy test. "Your on the pill arent you?" I ask her and she nods. "I was told I needed to wait forty eight hours after I began taking it and I had sex that night" She tells me and I rub my face. "Your pregnant" She reminds me. "I'm twenty years old" I tell her and we go upstairs together. I sigh as we look at her positive pregnancy test.

When Fiona gets home she goes usptairs and starts yelling at Debbie. "Your getting an abortion tomorrow!" I hear Fiona yell. "No I'm not! Why cant you ever let me be happy?" Debbie yells back and I can hear the tears in her eyes. Fiona comes back sown and looks at me frustrated. "I know. I already gave her a lecture" I sigh. "You think she really is?" she asks me and I shrug. "Test said she was" I tell her.

The next day I was meeting Lip at his school library and I was gonna read some pregnancy books while he studied. I was already in and sitting down and I saw Amanda come in and stand by the door. When Lip walks in she grabs his shirt and starts talking to him. "You left me there! I waited for two hours!" She yells making a scene. "I didnt ask you to come over!" He yells back and she punches him in the face. When he stands back upright I see blood coming from his mouth. "What the hell was that for?" He yells at her. "For making me fall in love with you!" She says crying. I get up and rush over to Lip. "I didnt make you do shit! I gold you countless times that I'm in a relationship and I'm happy" He tells her and I wipe the blood from his mouth. We get a call that Ian is home so we head that way. "What happened to your face?" Ian asks while we all sit in the van. They are passing a joint between the two. "Amanda fell in love with him and then knocked his ass out" I tell him and Ian laughs.