chapter three

(I was gonna try to write this story in 3rd person because I dont have a 3rd person story but I'm not good at it, so im gonna go back to what I know)

Emma POV

"Canada?" Officer Tony tells us sitting in the Gallagher's living room. "They just want him off of canadian soil. He needs his passport and they'll let him out" he says. "Frank doesnt have a passport" Fiona scoffs. "Then he'll have to apply for one" Tony sighs. "And how long does that take?" Lip questions, standing next to me. "A couple months at least" I answer and Tony nods. "How do you know that?" Lip asks me. "When my mom was pregnant with Maddie she came up with this crazy idea to have her in Canada but they arrested her at the border because she had a warrent out for her in Canada from right before I was born. We did this special thing though and we got her a passport in a week. Cost us a pretty penny though" I explain. Fiona walks into the kitchen and I watch as Steve follows her to check on her I assume. I hear Fiona yelling at him. Apparently he stuffed Frank into his trunk and drove him into Toronto. I hear Fionas fist connect with Steves face, and i watched Steve stumble pass the doorway. "What my family is, what  my dad is, IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS. You left him there, you get him back" Fiona tells him. 

After about an hour Kevin and Steve were on their way to Toronto to get Frank, and I was on my way to get Madison from school. "Hey" Fiona catches me on my way out. "Hey. I'm glad that Frank is okay and on his way home. And again, sorry about last night" I say. "Dont be sorry. I was just wondering where youd be staying tonight. Frank wont be home until tomorrow afternoon" She says. "Maddie is staying at her friend Heathers house. I'll go home" I tell her. "Come back and stay. Please" Fiona asks me and I nod. "Okay. I'll bring food home from the diner for dinner. I get off a little early tonight" I tell her and she nods with a smile. Once Maddie was safetly with Heathers mom, I headed to work. 

On my break I go outside for a smoke, and I see Lip riding by on a little kids bike. He smiles as he passes, and then circles back. "Need a ride?" He asks and I laugh. " I think i'm good. Thanks though" I say and he holds out a lit lighter. I light my cigarette. "Thanks. Ian lite it yesterday. My mom stole my good lighter and this one only works half the time" I say holding up a tiny bic lighter. He sat there and talked to me during my break. "Your staying with us again tonight right?" He asks right before I go in. " Yeah. and im bringing home food from the diner" I tell him. "Bring home some pie if possible" he smiles and then rides away. 

When I get home from work everyone, including Karen, it sitting in the livingroom watching tv. "Come and get it" I say headed to the kitchen with bags of food from the diner. "Lip is the last one in, leaving Karen in the livingroom. "oh, i got you something special" I say and pull out a whole untouched apple pie. "Woah, apple? My favorite" He smiles. "I got you something too" He says and holds out a pink lighter. "Thanks Lip" I say and we smile at each other.