chapter twenty eight

"KIDS BREAKFAST!" I hear Fiona yelling. I roll off Lip and throw on his tshirt and pull my shorts on. "God its hot" I say and Lip sits up. "Yes you are" He says and starts kissing my neck. I laugh as he pulls my shirt back off and pushes me back.

"Awe Deb's. Come on lets go get you a bomb pop or something" I tell Debbie as she tells us what happened on the bus. "Who jerks off to a little girl on the bus?" I whisper to Lip as Debbie, Ian, and Carl walks in front of us. "I would have killed the sick fuck" Lip whispers back and puts his arm around me. "we should look online and see how many sex offenders are around us" I say. When we get back from the store we look online and see that theyre all over the place. Theres a sex offender that just moved in three blocks away. "Alright. Carl grab the bat" Lip says standing up. I stand up after him but he shakes his head. "Where gonna go get the milkovich boys and theyre pervs of their own. Stay here please?" He asks and I nod. "I'll help Fiona with Liam so she can go get that job" i smile and kiss him. "Be careful please!" I call as they walk out the door. I sit down with Carl in my lap and we play patty cake waiting on the boys get back.

When Lip gets back he sits down beside me. "Its a chick. A teacher that fucked an eighth grader. We all backed off but I'm gonna prove shes a perv" He tells me and goes upstairs. "Wheres that really girls looking yellow tshirt I have?" He asks running back downstairs. "I wore it the other day. Its probably folded in the clean clothes on top of the washing machine" I say getting up and going to the laundry basket and find it. "Here. Wait you hate that shirt. Why do you need it?" I ask. and notice he comes back down in that shirt and some khaki shorts that I've never seen him wear before. "I am going into sophomore year at Lincoln" He tells me and goes to walk out the door. "Your going to seduce that teacher?" I ask and he nods. "Well okay then. You better not actually have sex with her or I'll bring the kill bat across you skull while you sleep" I tell him crossing my arms. He smiles and kisses me. "I'm gonna marry you" He tells me and then runs off. I smile and go back inside with Liam.

When Lip comes home he picks me up off the couch and carries me upstairs with a jar of peanut butter. "What the hell" I ask with a slight laugh as he takes my pants off. "What happened with the teacher lady?" I ask him. "She kissed me, but I didnt kiss her back. And then she took me upstairs and took my pants off. I didnt get hard though. Look what she did to me Em" He says and pulls down his boxers and shows me that the pedophile teacher manscaped him. I look at him and bust out laughing. "It was Nair and it hurt!" He tells me and I laugh as he tickles me. "Its not funny!" He laughs with me.

At dinner Kev hobbles in and gives V a speech about Cheryl. It was so sweet and it made her, me, and Fi cry. "Wow you just snotted the whole table" Carl says and everyone laughs. The front door opens and Cheryl and Kyle walk in. "Are they laughing at me?" She asks and Fiona tells her yes. "You coulda had this" Cheryl says pointing to herself "But instead you chose that? She has three drawers full of dildos" She continues. "What the hell you doing going through my stuff bitch?" V asks getting angry. "Whats a dildo?" Debbie asks us and I bury my head on Lip's shoulder so I dont bust out laughing. "Kyle go pack our shit!" She tells her son. or who we thought was her son. "I wanna know my son Cheryl. I'm gonna get you a place near by" Kev tells her. "He isnt your son, he isnt even mine. Hes my sisters you stupid piece of shit!" Cheryl yells at Kev."WHat did she say?" V asks before attacking her. Then fight into the livingroom. "Shit the tv" Lip says and jumps in front of it. "What if they come at me?" I ask and Fiona and I laugh together. V holds Cheryl down on the couch and makes her sign the divorce papers.

When Lip and I were playing in bed that night he sighs. "I'm sorry that Itried to seduce the teacher and she touched me... and manscaped me. and kissed me" He says. "It was a stupid plan but its okay" I tell him. "Its not though. IF i was with anyone else it wouldnt bother me, but I'm with you and I dont want to hurt you or anything" He says and I kiss him. "I love you Lip Gallagher" I tell him. "And I love you Emma Anderson" He smiles.