chapter forty five

When I walk into the Gallagher house I find Ian making pancakes and Mickey sitting at the table. "Mornin princess" He says not looking at me. "Hey Mick" I walk by and get a plate and put som pancakes on it. "Is Liam up yet?" I ask and Ian shakes his head. "Morning Debbie" I smile to her as she comes down the stairs. "Fiona didnt come home last night" Debbie tells us. "Doesnt that mean she violated parole?" I ask Ian and he nods. "Are you sire she isnt in her room?" Ian asks. I head up and find her room empty. I go into the boys room and Liam is sitting up. "Hey sweet cheeks. Ian made pancakes!" I tell him and he rubs his tummy. "Yeah your hungry?" I ask and he nods. "Come on" I say and he crawls out of his bed and follows me downstairs. I fix him a plate and we eat together. "Okay, I'm getting Liam ready and then we're heading to work" I tell everyone and we go back upstairs. "Nobody packed me or carl lunch" Debbie complains. I grab two fives out of my pocket and hand them to them. I take Liam upstairs and get him dressed. "Come on sweet cheeks. We're gonna be late" I say picking him up.

After work Liam and I walk to my house and hang out with Maddie for a little while. "I've gotta go, Brad and his mom are here" Maddie says getting up. "Where to?" I ask. "His dads birthday dinner" She says. "Mom and dad know?" I ask since they werent home yet. "Yeah. Love you!" She calls as she walks out the door. "Then there were two> Lets go see if Lip is home" I say and get up. "Daddy!" Liam says excitedly. "Something like that" I say.

When we get to the Gallaghers I see Lip getting out of a really nice car. "Did your girlfriend give you this?" I ask and he laughs. "I'm glad one of us thinks its funny" I say as he grabs Liam and I walk inside. "She loaned me her car so I didnt have to take the L and I could come home and figure out what the hell happened to Fiona" He says. When we walk in Debbie is sitting on the couch and Mandy walks in from the kitchen. "What brings you here?" Lip asks her. "Shes staying with us" Debbie says. "Oh great" I say not looking at her. "What happened to your eye?" Lip asks her and I put Liam in his pack and play. We only had a half day at work today so he hasnt had lunch yet. Lip had just come home so he could see what was going on with Fiona. "Has he eaten lunch?" He asks me. "No. He wouldnt eat the corn do from the diner so I'm gonna make him some mac and cheese here" I tell Lip and go to the kitchen to make mac and cheese for Liam and Debbie. Lip comes in and wraps his arms around me. "I'm worried about Fiona" He whispers. "I know. Me too" I sigh. "What if she pulled a Frank and went out to get fucked up?" He asks me. "Fiona wouldnt do that" I tell him and he nods and kisses my forehead. "Go study for your exam" I tell him knowing he had an exam in a couple hours. Ian comes in and they all start brainstorming on where to look for Fiona."Who would she get fucked up with?" LIp asks. "What about Robbie?" I say from the door frame. "You got his number?" Lip asks anyone. "Ian can call world wide cup and say hes an old friend" Debbie says and Ian gets out his phone. "I gotta... I gotta go. I wish I could stay but I have an exam" Lip says. "Babe it;s okay, go take your exam and I'll keep you posted" I tell him and he nods. I kiss his cheek before he runs out the door.

We track down where this Robbie guy lives and go over. When he opens the door we see Fionas shoes. "Go get FIona. Tell her her family is here" I tell him and he walks off. He comes back and hands me her shoes and her coat. "She left with everyone else" He tells me. "Do yourselve a faor, and dont ever come near her again" I spit in his face. He nods and closes the door. "Will you carry Liam?" I ask Ian and he nods and picks him up. A little while later Lip calls me. "Shes where? Shiboygan?" I ask. "Its in Wisconsin. I'm coming to get you and you can go with me? Please?" He says. "Of course. I'll be ready" I say.

The next day early in the morning we made it. Lip and I walk into the gas station and see Fiona sitting in a seat looking off into space. Lip walks over and they talk and hug. Fiona talks about how sorry she is. "Thank you so much" I smile to the man and he nods. "Come on Fi. Let's go home" Lip tells her and gets her in the car. "Really, thank you. We we're really really worried" I smile to the man and then walk out. I get to the back and Fiona looks at me. "Wheres Liam?" She asked with a panicked look on her face. "My mom didnt have to work today so she kept him" I tell her. Half way through driving we stop and get breakfast. I get out with Lip and we leave Fiona in the car by herself. We get three cups of coffee and some breakfast sandwiches. I slide my debit card before Lip can get his money out. "Where'd that come from?" He asks. "My dad gave it to me. He likes to make sure we're okay" I tell him. "We?" He questions. "He called you his future son in law to his boss at dinner the other night" I smile and Lip smiles. Normally I feel like that would make him run, but I think he thought the same thing. He loves me, I can tell.