chapter twenty nine

"Here Carl, you might need this for camp. See you in a week" I say handing him some bug spray. "This is for comfort, not a weapon" I laugh and he hugs me. "Bye Emma. Thanks for doing all you do for us and making Lip so happy. I havent seen him this happy in... forever" He smiles. "Bye Carl. I'm glad to know that I make Lip happy" I tell him and kiss the top of his head. He runs out with Frank. "Oh Emma!" Lip says coming in through the back door. He hands me a nutty buddy ice cream cone. "Thanks babe. I always love icecream for breakfast" I say and wrap my free arm around his neck. He leans in and kisses me and then takes a bite of my ice cream. "Get your own!" I tell him. "I already had one" He laughs "What are you doing today?" I ask. "We are going to help Mandy with her little sister" he says quickly. "Mandy has a sister?" I ask and he nods.

Before I know it we are all in the ice cream truck and headed towards Mollys house. "So how old is your sister?" I ask Mandy. "I dont know. She's a half sister" She says coldly. "Why are we going to get her?" I ask. "Her mom died" She says and I shut up. I just sit in the floor peacefully because it was the right thing to do to let her sit in the passenger seat. When we get there the little girl is so excited to see Mandy and insists that she has no more family anywhere else. We try taking her to some one that took Mandy in when she needed it but she sent us away. Lip and Molly kept playing that slap game. "So are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asks us. "We are" Lip tells her and I put a hand on his shoulder. "Shes pretty" Molly whispers to Lip even though I can still hear her. "I know right" He whispers back and puts his arm around my waist.

"Whats all this?" I ask Fiona when we come in later that night with Molly and Mandy in tow. "A work party. Turns out all the girls at work are blowing the manager even though they dont wanna" She tells me and Lip shushes her since the little girl is around. "This is Molly. Mandys little sister" Lip explains as I pick up a tater tot. Mandy and Molly go with Debbie upstairs to the bathroom. "Mollys mom died and she called Mandy. Can she stay here for a little while until we find somewhere else for her to stay?" Lip asks. "Why cant she stay at her dads house?" Jimmy asks. "Because her dad likes to molest his daughters" Lip says. "Shoulda led with that" Jimmy tell him. "You dont need to be playing house with Mandy Milkovich" Fiona says quietly. "He is NOT playing house with Mandy" I tell her and she raises her hands. "Emma gets jealous so easily" She says. "I competed with Karen for about a year and a half" I say and she nods. "Its a yes or no" Lip says. "She can stay until Carl gets home" Fiona sighs.

We're all sitting outside letting Debbie practice her drowning skills when Lip clears his throat. "Emma and I are gonna bunk with Ian and Liam and let you and Molly sleep in our bed" He says. I look over at him and he gives me a be nice look. I smile at Mandy. "Thank you guys. It's really nice of you" she says. When we get inside I yawn. "Come on. Lets go up to bed" Lip tells me and I nod. I get Mandy a change of clothes and Debbie gets a night gown for Molly. Lip and I decide instead of making Ian get up and get in Carls bed we would just sleep in the top bunk together. I was closest to the wall and Lip slept with his arm around my waist and his body pressed against mine. Lip fell asleep pretty quickly but I couldnt stop thinking about Mandy being in my bed. I know that Lip was with me now but he did have sex with Mandy at Debbies sleep over. I shouldnt be worried, he tells me I'm the bet hes ever had, sex and girlfriend wise. I hear the door open but I just assume that its Ian going to the bathroom or something until I feel someone get in our bed and spoon up close to Lip. LIp starts to wake up and then freaks out because theirs an older man spooned up against him. He pushes him out of the bed and then jumps down and looks up at me. The man is naked and has a full on boner. Lip had screamed in the process so Fiona and Jimmy come running in. "Woah dad" Jimmy says when he sees his dads dick out. I look over and Ian looks mortified. I remembered that he had slept with Jimmys dad, and I think he was still doing it. He must have thought that Lip was Ian. "Jimmys dad just tried to go balls deep in me!" Lip yells. "I was looking for the shower" Jimmys dad persists. "Then whyd you grab my sack?!" Lip yells again. Jimmy gets his dad some clothes and takes him out of the room. "He was looking for me. We've been hooking up for awhile" Ian confesses once its just the three of us. "You've been screwing Jimmy's dad?" Fiona asks disgusted. "I didnt know it was Jimmys dad until after the fact" Ian sighs. Lip jumps back up in the bed and shakes his head. "That was weird" He tells me and I burst out laughing. "You think everythings funny" Lip laughs at me. "Good to know that a man trying to go balls deep in you doesnt get you hard" I tell him before rolling over and going to sleep.