chapter fifty

"Are those hickeys?" I ask Carl when he walks through the door. "Hell yeah" he smiles and I roll my eyes and give Liam his sandwich. "Where did you even get those?" Debbie asks. "Holly had a party last night" He tells her. She rolls her eyes. "No virgins allowed" he says and I put my hand on my hip. "Your a virgin" I tell him and he smiles. "I give good oral" He informs me and does this weird thing with his tongue. "You make me physically ill" I say and smack the back of his head. "I dont understand why being a virgin is such a big deal. Why did you wait so long?" Debbie asks me. "How old were you? Like fifteen?" Carl asks. "Try eighteen" I say and he gives me a look. "Why?" he asks confused and I shrug. "Just didnt feel right. When I met Lip it felt right" I tell them. "But you two didnt even get together until like a year after you met" Debbie says. "Karen was an issue. But now I get it whenever I want and I dont regret not losing my virginity when I was like twelve like this perve wants" I laugh and look at Carl.

"Dinner!" Fiona calls up to the other kids. Liam and I are already sitting at the table. Lip comes down and kisses my temple and sits next to me in nothing but a towel. I give him a strange look. Debbie comes down in one of my dresses and I give her and even stranger look. "You said I could borrow anything anytime" She reminds me. "What are you doing?" Fiona asks her. "I'm getting ready for my party" She tells us. "Your having a party? Here?" Fiona questions and Debbie nods. "I wont be here tonight Debs" Fiona argues but Debbie just shrugs. "Okay, I trust you" Fiona says and walks over to me. "I'll be here" I whisper and she smiles at me. "How are your hands?" I ask Lip and he holds them up. "My blisters have opened up so it's gonna get a lot more painful" He sighs. "I'll help you out" I tell him.

After dinner I get in my car and go pick up Maddie and Brad to come to Debbies party. "Debbie is calling this a grown up party and theres gonna be drinking and god knows what else and I dont want either one of you to get mixed up in anything! Be the good kids I know you are" I tell them and then we get to the house and they get out and run inside "Look theirs the southside trash and her bitch sister now" I hear a girl mumble. I grab her by the arm and carry her out the back. "Look, I'm an adult and I dont have to put up with your shit. Call me all the names you want but you fucking leave Maddie out of it, you hear me?" I say and she nods in fear. "Now get the hell out of here before I tell your mother where you were" I say and she runs off with her little friends. I smile and go back inside. Lip comes home from helping Carl run the lesbians out of the neighborhood and he grabs a beer and smiles at me. People are dancing all over the place so he grabs my hand and pulls me close to him and we start dancing. "I miss you. I feel like I havent seen you in forever" I whisper in his ear as we grind our bodies on each other. "I know. I'm sorry. I've missed you too" He tells me. I kiss his cheek and he spins me around. I laugh and he pulls me back into him. "Who knew Lip Gallagher had moves" I laugh and he shuts me up with a kiss.

I wake up in Lips arms and see that we are both naked. "Imagine that" I laugh and he wakes up. He pulls my body close to him and snuggles his face in my neck. "Goodmorning baby" He whispers and I smile. "Morning handsome. Did you know Carl was eating girls out under the stairs last night?" I ask him and he laughs. "Oh god hes gonna be a sex addict" He says and I laugh and nod. "He stood up for Maddie at the pool the other day though. That was sweet of him" I tell him and tell him what happened. "Girls are so mean. Why the hell would they just go around calling you south side trash?" He wonders out loud and I shrug.

When we get out of bed I drive Maddie home. She had spent the night last night but Brad had went home. I come in and sit with Lip at the table. "Hey Debs" I say when she comes in but shes slamming stuff around. "Whats wrong?" I ask her. "Matty accused me of raping him last night" She says and Lip and I look at each other. "You lost your virginity?" He asks. "Does it count if its rape?" She asks. "You did the raping right?" Lip asks and I smack his chest. "He was drunk but his thing wasnt" She tells us. "Thats not how it works Debbie. They dont have to be awake for their junk to wanna fuck. Sometimes Lip... nevermind thats your brother" I say and she sighs. "I thought he would like it. I thought all guys did" She complains. "We do" Lip tells her and she rolls her eyes. "Look Debbie, this guy is weird. Your better off without him" He continues. "I'm not though" She yells. "A million guys would love to be raped by you" Lip tells her and Itry to hide my laugh. "really Lip?" I say. "Just shut up already!" Debbie yells and runs off upstairs.

"Fuck teenagers are complicated. I'm too young for this shit" I tell Lip as we are getting ready for bed at my house. "Ugh I know. Shes thirteen losing her virginity" Lip groans and lays down in bed. Mom and Dad have finally accepted the fact that we were gonna sleep together and they couldnt stop us so they didnt really care anymore. "Oh hey, mom and dad are taking me and Maddie on vacation and they wanted you to go with us" I say. "I dont think I can really afford-" He starts. "Theyre paying for the whole thing" I tell him and he smiles. "I'd love too" He smiles.