1

It was a Saturday morning when Jungkook woke up and decided it was a good time to come out to his parents. He was afraid that they wouldn't accept him but he couldn't just stay in the closet forever. He got out of bed shivering as his skin hit the cold air filling the house. He took a warm shower and got in warm comfy clothes.
————————————————————
Jungkook's P.O.V
——————————————————
As I was walking downstairs the warm smell of pancakes filled the air. My mom was in the kitchen doing dishes and my dad was in the dining room eating. As I walked down stairs I had became more and more nervous every step I took. 'How was I even supposed to tell them?' I thought to myself. As I reached the table my mom stopped the dishes and everyone sat down and ate.

There was an awkward silence until I spoke up and said something.

"Mom, Dad I need to tell y'all something." I said my voice shaky.

"What is it?" My mom asked from across the table my dad looking up from his newspaper at me.

"U-uh" I stuttered

"Go ahead we're listening sweetheart" My dad said reaching his hand out to touch my shoulder. I felt shivers go down my spine as his loving hand sat comfortably on my exposed shoulder.

I blurted it out as my parents looked at me in shock. 'I knew I shouldn't have told them, I was better off running away.'  Before my parents could say anything I ran upstairs leaving my untouched food at the table. When I got to my door I opened it and shut it quickly behind me. I sobbed hugging my knees on the floor in front of my door for a couple of minutes until I heard my phone go off.

It was from Jimin my best friend. We have known each other since second grade. I didn't want to answer but if I didn't Jimin would become worried. I got up wiping the tears off my red cheek and walked to my bed. I threw myself down grabbing my phone off my dresser next to my bed.
————————————————————

Jimin😸: hey can we hang today? Yoongi is busy.

Kook😁: I'm not really in the mood right now. Sorry.

Jimin😸: what's wrong buddy? Did Hoseok try to ask you out again? Ugh that bastard! It's ok I can help.

Kook😁: No he didn't it's just family issues.

Jimin😸: ok. You know you can talk to me about anything right?

Kook😁: yeah yeah.

Kook😁: hey listen I gtg I'll talk to you later.

Jimin😸: ok byeeee!!
————————————————————
'Why didn't I tell him? He could've helped me!' I thought to myself.
————————————————————
I have all my bags packed now all I need to do is tell Jimin I'm coming over. I can't stay in this house 1 more night. Not with what I told my parents.
————————————————————

Kook😁: can I stay at yours for a couple of days?

Jimin😸: ofc

Jimin😸: when?

Kook😁: rn...

Jimin😸: ok tell me when you get here.
————————————————————
I search through my closet for my savings. I pull out W25,000 from behind my shoes. 'That should be enough' I grabbed my bag of clothes and walked out of the house quietly. I left a sticky note on the door to my room.
————————————————————
It read:
'I understand y'all don't accept me so I'm doing y'all a favor and leaving. You don't have to deal with me anymore be happy.
~kookie</3
————————————————————
I walked to the bus stop not shedding a tear knowing I made them happier not having a 'nasty' gay like me running around the house. 'Thank you Jimin' I thought to myself getting on the bus.

————4 hours and 15 min later———

After the longest bus ride ever I finally reached Seoul. Every one stared at me on the bus. It was so awkward. I texted Jimin to tell him I was waiting at the bus station for him. He told me he would pick me up when got here. I should text him just in case he forgot.

I took out my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I stopped at his name I clicked on it I texted him.
————————————————————

Kook😁: hey I'm here!

Jimin😸: I am too!!

Kook😁: where?

Jimin😸: look up!!!
————————————————————
I look up and see my best friend standing a few feet away from me waving. I run up to him and give him a big hug. We stay like that for a while. We haven't seen each other since high school graduation since he moved out here afterwards.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" Jimin says releasing the hug.

"I know right" I said backing up to examine him since he's all grown up now and we haven't seen each other in forever.

"Wanna go to my place?"Jimin said tapping me lightly in the shoulder.

"Yea let's go" I said following after him into his black car.
————————————————————
We arrived at his nice looking apartment and luckily he had an extra bed room. I went and sat my stuff on the bed and walked back into the kitchen where Jimin was making coffee. He turned around and looked at me.

"So what's the real reason you came?" He said looking up at my innocent eyes.
______________________________________________________
BAIIIIIIIII💞💍
~토 끼🐰