My Horror Story (based on actual events)

I think it is time for me to talk openly about my experience with the paranormal, the supernatural, and what still is beyond our mediocre human comprehension.

It happened two years ago, which means, 2016, pretty much the worst year to anyone who has ever existed in the year of 2016. That year was as hated as Trump himself, and therefore, it did all it could to bring him to the White House.

Anyway, I was at my school, sitting in front of a computer, in the middle of a quiet philosophy class. It is a stupid idea to leave thirteen years old free with a computer, but our teacher never showed a genuine sign of intelligence, or any sign that suggested he gave one fuck to his students' learning.

While entering random sites, Facebook and Tumblr included, I decided to finally do the assigned activity. And that's when it happened.

I'm not sure if I clicked somewhere, or if it truly was a ghost who watched too many Black Mirror episodes, and wanted to mock me through technology. Either ways, it worked.

I was frightened with the horrendous scene I had to stare at. I couldn't look away. I was hypnotized by the horribleness.

It wouldn't go away. No matter where I clicked, or what I did, it would remain there, untouched. Immune to my endless attempts to save myself, and spare my eyes and mind from the horror.

It didn't matter what I searched, where I clicked, all the results would be, in an endless loop of pain and suffering, pictures of Nicolas Cage.

I've been terrified of Nicolas Cage since that day.

This is a true story, by the way. It really happened to me. It was randomly funny, but I like to tell it as a horror story, or a paranormal incident. Let's just say, this small girl knows how to build up a climax, and disappoint people!