(Joke OneShot) Gnomes X Reader

You woke up in a place you couldn't quite recognize, but it was shiny, and you had to admit, even pretty.

As you tried to stood up, you realized it was too awfully small, and the only way to maintain yourself in there, was to stay sat.

You tried to reach for the way out, literally crawling, deciding to worry for your whereabouts when you left that small cavern.

Almost on the way out, you felt something hurting your leg. As soon as you backed up, to look what could possibly be causing your right leg to hurt, you couldn't believe your eyes.

It all happened as a movie. A very small man, awfully small man, with great grey beard, great until his short size could handle, was shamelessly biting your leg.

You shouted, and shook his away. "What the fuck?!" You kept on yelling, as the small man was threw to the other side of the cavern.

He quickly stood up, threw up a sparkling rainbow, shook his head, and mumbled, "Shmebulock"

"What does that mean? Where am I?" You growled, and before you could leave, hundreds of those annoying, creepy tiny men, positioned themselves in the way out of the cavern, stopping you from leaving.

"That's just his name," an another short man said, coming to the light. He looked a lot younger than the others, for his beard was brown, instead of that dirty grey. "He keeps repeating it. We think he doesn't know how to say anything else"

"Shmebulock," he sighed sadly, walking away.

"Where am I?" You asked, taking a deep breathe.

"In our kingdom! The Gnome Kingdom!"

That was the exact point in which you started questioning yourself. You didn't remember getting stoned any soon.

"Why am I here?" You sat up quietly, realizing that if they were, in fact, gnomes, you could just kick them, and they'd probably die.

"You're our new (Queen/King)!" The gnome said excitedly, gesticulating.

You didn't know whether to laugh at them, or just punch him, and escape. "Wait...," you whispered, between giggles, "What did you say? I'm your (Queen/King)? What?"

They quietly watched you laugh the life out of your body. For a while, you thought it was some sick joke, or that they didn't truly believe you would become their (King/Queen).

But when you stared down back at them, all of them were deadly serious. You controlled your laugh, and hesitantly whispered, "You tiny guys mean it?"

"Yes. And you're marrying me," the young one said, getting on his knees, and offering you a beautiful ring.

You shook your head, smiling. "I'm so high. Oh my God"

"You're not high," he whispered back. "Will you marry me, (Y/N)?"

"How the fuck do you even know my name?" You asked seriously.

"We've been watching you, (Y/N)! That's how we know you're worthy being our (King/Queen)"

"Oh, boy...," you whispered awkwardly, knowing your next moves. And quickly kicking all of their tiny little butts, escaping as soon as you could.

"Hey!" He yelled, quite angry, with his voice cracking, making impossible to take him seriously, "You don't know who we're messing with. Gnomes! Position!"

At that point, you were madly running. Recognizing the Gravity Falls' woods, and acknowledging the nearest place to go for.

The Mystery Shack would be a nice place to hide from them.

That was before you heard loud footsteps, and felt the earth above you quake. With a quick glance to your back, you sighted an amazingly huge gnome.

"Oh shit!" You yelled, running even faster, and knowing, you had to get to the Mystery Shack as soon as possible.

•••••••••••••••

I don't even know guys. I just wanted to have fun, and this sounded hilarious, for some reason. I could've done better, but I can't write funny things, and I'm a lazy bitch.

Let me know if you liked it!!