Dippy Fresh X Reader

(I absolutely loved this request, thank you)

He entered the room dramatically riding his skate, and saying hi to everyone in there, including you. At first, you thought he was another generic boy, who somehow loved to dress like an underrated 90's icon.

But then, you noticed something else.

You saw past those weirdly colorful clothes, with a weird mix of all things you could possibly spot in a rainbow and further.

And gosh, was he handsome.

Chocolate brown hair that looked somehow messy with that hat flipped backwards upon it, and just to mention, the hat was the only thing remotely normal in his outfit, though it didn't matter much to you. His warm brown eyes were hidden behind a fairly 90's fashioned sunglasses, (or at least you believed it to be sunglasses), with purple lenses. His sneakers were too colorful and bright, to the point anyone who looked directly at it would be immediately blinded. Without his crazy vest, his outfit would even border the socially acceptable.

Well, apparently, everything about his outfit was already socially acceptable, considering he seemed unusually popular, specially for someone with such a fashion sense. You awkwardly smiled to him, not sure of what to do. You, absolutely, shouldn't have done that, however, you couldn't say you regretted it.

"Yo, sup, dude(tte)?" He grinned at you, actually finger gunning, not ironically. You giggled alone, and shook your head.

"Uh, hey there"

"Yo, why you so awkward, uh, dude(tte)?" He said, removing his sunglasses for a few seconds, before wearing it again, "Take a chill pill, they're as cheap as water!"

"Is that a metaphor to drugs...?" You nervously laughed, watching him shrug.

"Nah, drugs aren't cool," he answered quickly. It was definitely a metaphor to drugs, and you weren't up to it.

However, he was still a cute guy, with weird manners, that for sure, but still, cute guy who was willing to spend time with you, and that was enough.

You see, you never cared much about how weird people were, since they were nice, and truly enjoyed your company, not being fake at any moment, you were cool with them being around. You wanted people who you could trust in any moment, not people that would make you socially ascend.

After your high school, you couldn't believe you would find a way of social climbing anyways. You hadn't completely ruined your chances, but, you had to admit, your emo phase could have shown up earlier than sophomore year.

Oddly enough, that was one friendship that ended up growing stronger. And stronger. And stronger. Until you caught yourself wondering if it was possible for it to be anything else. After weeks of deep thinking, searching the deepest parts of your brain and heart, you decided to simply ask.

It wasn't like you and Dippy hadn't developed a friendship strong enough not to be broken by such silly question. Not so silly though. You sighed.

"Yo, ya ok, dude(tte)?" He asked, quickly glancing at you.

"Uh, sure," you shrugged, creating the courage to ask it, "Hey, do you think we're just friends?"

"We're bros, dude(tte)"

"No, yeah, I know," you chuckled, "I mean, more than just bros. Like, you know"

He stopped to think for a while. Philosophically staring at nowhere. Then, he turned without an warning, and simply kissed you.

•••••••••••••••

I'll probably rewrite this, and I'm so sorry it took so long, and it's so short, it's just that, a lot of things have been happening

Welp me

Well, I loved writing this <3