Rev!Dipper X Reader X Will Cipher (1)

You've always known Dipper Gleeful, and the Gleeful family in general. The perks of being born in a rich family, even if you didn't particularly liked the way they treated other people. At least, you would always get what you wanted, and quite quickly, to be honest. Even when you didn't deserve it.

Parties at the Gleeful's were usually the same. And by the same, it means boring.

The same people, the same idiotic talk, the same questions, the same annoying boys tripping over themselves to get your attention. All the same.

You had to admit, the only thing that kept you alive during those parties was Dipper Gleeful himself. Not that he understood how bored you were, or how terrible you felt about attending to those types of parties. In fact, Gleeful was a huge fan of those. It was simply because you felt as if he was the only reasonable person in that place.

The only boy who would never openly flirt with you. Never saying he didn't flirt, just in a very subtle, and even respectful way. Sometimes, you'd find it fun, or even cute. Though cute was very rare. Gleeful wasn't the exact definition of cute.

In that very specific day, Dipper was taking too long to give you the attention you expected from him. And while he was too busy speaking to some girls, and some boys, you quietly stood in a slightly hidden place, leaned against the wall, and decided to simply wait.

That was exactly when you first spotted Will. The awkward blue haired was wearing a messy suit, as if he didn't like it, or wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible. You giggled to yourself, while watching him stare at the plain figures in the party.

Slowly, even hesitantly, you made your way across the room, trying to smile, and to remember how normal social interactions with people you didn't know worked.

"Hey there," you said, waving and smiling at him. He stopped frozen for a few seconds, glancing at you unbelievably, as if no one had ever spoken to him.

"H-hey," Will awkwardly answered after a few moments of constant staring.

"I'm (Y/N). And you are?"

"Uh... I'm W-Will"

"You're not very used to social interaction, are you?" You laughed.

"W-What?" He answered, eyes opened wide, as he clearly grew embarrassed, and if possible, even more awkward.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to... I'm not used to social interaction, either. Sorry," you sighed, "I really don't remember how to do this"

"Oh. That's... Ok," Will said hesitantly, "M-me neither, I..."

"That's great!" You were back to smiling. "Then we can learn it together. Great. I hate doing things by myself"

"R-really? I'm used t-to doing things b-by myself"

"That's... Sad?" You giggled nervously. "I mean, I'm always by myself too. House is way too big, and parents are often away. That's why I hate doing whatever by myself. It's because that's how I always am"

"Oh... I...," he seemed quite anxious in ever finishing the sentence, so he simply didn't. He allowed you to keep on talking about how lonely you felt. And in a situation like that one, you didn't bother telling it to a stranger. He didn't seem much able to speak, anyway.

"It's terrible, really. I used to have a dog. Well, until he pooped in my mom's favorite red carpet, and the butler took it to a very far farm, where all animals live happily ever after," you laughed sarcastically. Remembering good old times when you believed that story. "My only friend"

"Y-you seem f-friends with Ma... G-Gleeful," the boy nodded.

"Oh no! It's more of a flirting relationship. I'm at the party, and I'm bored. He isn't. He's just himself. So we flirt, and laugh," you shrugged.

From across the room, Gleeful was trying his best to find you. It was a tradition to spend hours talking to you during parties, and that day wasn't allowed to break any tradition.

He had to say, he was surprised to even find you talking to Will, but also rather annoyed. And whenever Gleeful was annoyed, it wasn't a pretty sight.

"Will!" He said, in a slightly louder, and angrier tone than usual, but still, trying to keep the cool image, not creating a fuss in the middle of his party.

"Oh, well, there you are, Gleeful," you smiled to him.

"What do you think you're doing?" He whispered, holding the weak boy by his arms, completely ignoring you.

"I... I... Uh... I'm sorry!" Will quickly cried, attempting to free himself, though failing miserably almost instantly.

"Oh, wow," you whispered, "What do you think you're doing? We're talking. As civilized people. Do you know what that means?"

"Excuse me?" Gleeful asked, finally turning to face you.

"Yes. That's right. What do you think you're doing?"

"Trying to send him to where he belongs. Or have you ever seen a butler, or better, servant, talking to the people in the party?"

"Hold on a second," you grinned, turning to face Will, who was in the verge of tears, and any other possible bad feeling, humiliation included. "What is he talking about?" You giggled awkwardly.

"I... Uh...," he replied, staring at the floor.

"Oh. I see," you whispered.

With no idea of how to act under those circumstances, you just let Gleeful get Will away from the party, back to the kitchen, or wherever they seemed to believe he belonged.

After all, that was what you had been taught your entire life. Servants, butlers or whatever aren't supposed to talk informally to anyone in the party. They're supposed to stay quietly, and do their jobs.

Will had broken all the rules, and shattered everything you had ever known. All there was left for you to do was, to let him go back to doing his work, and talk to Gleeful.

"I'm sorry about him," he sighed annoyed, gesticulating, "I'm not sure what's wrong with him"

"Oh, no, it's ok. He was... Well, nice," you grinned.

"Yes, whatever," he made a pause, letting an awkward silence take care of erasing the last few minutes, "So, how is the prettiest girl in the party?"

"I'm great, thanks. How is the biggest jerk?"

"Go ask him," he replied, quickly glancing at his great uncle, as you giggled. "As for me, I'm fine"

"Oh, I can tell. Took long enough to remember my existence"

"Not true," he smiled, "Oh, did you hear? I'm getting married"

"Really?" You giggle. "To whom?"

"You, in a few years, I assume," he smirked.

•••••••••••

Sorry this took so long.

Go to the next chapter for the rest! <3