(SOUTH PARK) Stan Marsh X Reader

Living in South Park could be easier than it actually was, you had to admit. Keeping up with the craziness of the town was so hard that it became inexplicable, even for someone who had been born and raised there.

But, ever since you could remember, your school was filled with the most trouble making kids of town, as if all of them had collectively decided to study together at the same class through their entire lives, and not even High School was enough to separate them.

Kyle, the red-haired Jew was most certainly the brains, and probably the only one that acknowledged how terrible some of their actions could be. Cartman, who was still a fat-ass even after years, and was as self centered as any human being could possibly ever be. To be honest, Kenny didn't have many traits you could say that made him so unique, except for his weird love for orange jackets, and his pervert personality. And of course, Stan Marsh, the dark haired boy who was always seemingly depressed about, possibly, anything.

Even with his easily-depressed personality, and the unusual willingness to do anything for anyone he found somehow worthy, you still had to admit, he was cuter than any of his friends. In fact, you would risk saying, cuter than any other boy in class. Not that you had many options to compare.

He was more than just the cuter guy, truly. You also had to admit, you found him the most caring one. And the most passionate. Even if how he would so impulsively do things could be considered lack of responsibility. He was the type of guy who would either love someone or hate them. Everything to him was too extreme, and that was why he would always find himself so blue once in a while. If happiness and loving was extreme, so would be the disappointments.

Yeah, he was more than just cuter than any other boy.

"Hello? Earth calling (Y/N)!" The brunette near you called out. Wendy has been a nice friend since almost ever. The only person who you considered better would be Butters, and that's because Butters was, by far, the only one capable of fully understanding anyone's feelings, and ending up to be helpful, "Did you enjoy your trip to Moon?"

"God, you're so funny it kills me," you mumbled, trying for once to focus on class.

"What are you thinking about?" She whispered, ready to hear any gossip she believed you had in your mind. 

"We have been the same since always," you whispered back, giving up on doing anything productive. Getting good grades couldn't possibly be that hard anyways, Clyde was doing a really good job, and Heaven knew how terrible that child was at, well, everything.

"What does that mean?"

"I mean, we still have the same friends, we still act the same way we did when we were ten, that's fucking bizarre, dude," you shook your head, "Also, it seems like there's a party at Token's house every weekend since we started High School, that kid can't possibly be so rich, isn't that just weird?"

"Yeah, I was about to mention Token's party. Did you hear what happened on the last one?"

"Uh, let me guess. Kyle left earlier, but had to come back to pick up Stan, who got all drunk and emotional over something stupid. Cartman broke something because he's too fat and annoying. No one remembers seeing Kenny leaving the party. Craig and Tweek got caught making out in the closet, and Jimmy made a bad pun about it..."

"Ok, ok, I get your point," she rolled eyes, "There's going to be a party at Stan's this weekend though. His parents are out of town"