Rev!Dipper X Reader X Will Cipher (2)

If you choose Will
You laughed at Gleeful, as if such thing would ever come to happen for real. You knew he was handsome, and probably the dream of many other people in the room, but not yours.

You couldn't bear to be with someone who treated others the way he did. That was what you always hated about your family, and that's what you would always hate.

"Excuse me for some seconds," you whispered, "I need to go to the toilet"

With this excuse, you went as quickly, and as hidden as possible, to the kitchen, searching for Will.

You eventually found him, standing in a small table, staring at nowhere. "Will!" You called him, waving, and keeping a smile in face.

"(Y/N)?" He whispered back, clearly confused, still upset about the past few minutes of his life. "W-What are you d-doing here? A-Are you mad a-at me?"

"Oh, why, can't I talk to my favorite person in the party anymore?" You grinned, sitting in a chair near him. Beginning what would be the best times of your life.

If you choose Gleeful
"Oh really?" You giggled. "In a few years, you say?"

"Yes. In a few years"

"I see. Well, that sounds like a great idea, really"

"Yes, I knew you would say that," he smirked. "So, it's an agreement?"

"Absolutely," you smiled back, trying to keep your mind thinking straight. You weren't sure of the accuracy of what he was saying, or if you two would ever want to make those words true, but in that moment, it did sound as a great idea.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He slowly whispered, "For a while?"

"Actually, yes"

"Come on then," Gleeful grinned, reaching his hand, and walking away as soon as you, hesitantly, held it back.

If you choose to be single
You laughed at Gleeful.

There was no way you two would ever marry each other. After all, he was a flirting friend, and would never be anything more than a flirting friend.

••••••••••••••••

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, and I'm sorry it took so long!!

Also, I'm working on a writing advice about characters book. What do you guys think? Would you guys read it?? Let me know! Please!!