Rev! Dipper X Human! Bill

There was no way Bill Cipher would have a clue of the mess he was putting himself into. He had gone to that place to visit his brother for a couple of days, and found no sign of the crying demon.

Instead, what he did find, was a weird, (handsome), boy, who reminded him of someone, and who kept calling him by his brother's name, not mattering how many times he insisted he wasn't Will.

"Holy fuck, I've already said I'm not Will!" He growled as annoyed as anyone could possibly be in that situation.

"Why are you dressed like that? In this stupid outfit, I mean." The boy asked, taking a good look at Bill, who sighed, before holding a terribly annoyed scream inside.

"It's not stupid, it's stylish!" Bill shouted back, "And for the fifth time..."

"I thought blue was your thing"

"No! Yellow is my thing, blue is Will's"

"But you're Will," he sighed, "Look, you can't fool me. I'm not that stupid. Take off that ridiculous outfit, and come back to the house"

"I'm going to kill you," Bill mumbled, trying to keep on being a decent, patient human being, which he, of course, wasn't and would never be. The challenging face the boy immediately pulled after hearing those words, as if he didn't believe Bill could, in any hypothesis, kill him, made the Cipher realize who that person reminded him of. "PineTree?"

"What the...?" The so-called PineTree replied offended. "Come inside, Will," he was clearly growing anger by each second that passed by, "Or I swear I'll"

"I'm not Will!" Bill yelled for the last time. He had the tiny feelings his eyes were red, and by the face the weird PineTree made, he couldn't be any more certain. He couldn't care less though.

"What?" The boy asked. Finally realizing it, in fact, wasn't Will, but some messed up version of him. "Where's that ass demon?" He mumbled to himself, starting to walk away.

You see, it's not as if Bill truly wanted to keep on talking with whoever that boy was, but there's one thing you should learn about Bill Cipher, you just don't walk away from him, and expect him to thank Lord, and move on with his life. He won't. He'll follow you until you give him the "proper" attention he "deserves"

"Ass demon? Where do you think you're going?" He yelled, with no other explanation to why he was following the boy, but his loud proud. Thinking about it later, he didn't know exactly why he had told the truth, because it'd be minimally funny to have him fooling that boy for a while, but Bill had always been an impulsive idiot anyways.

After a few minutes of following the boy around, who seemed to be searching for Will everywhere, getting slightly annoyed, and even angry, as time passed by and he realized the "ass demon" had ran away. He stopped for a while, sighed, and turned to Bill, trying to smile, "I'm Dipper Gleeful, and I suppose you're a demon? Will's type of demon?"

"Oh, yeah, that's me. Name's Bill Cipher, and"

"I don't care," Dipper Gleeful interrupted, quickly regretting all his life choices, and principally, having introduced himself to the demon. That would at least had to be better than explaining to his sister Will was gone, "We're making a deal, then"

"I say when there's a deal"

"No, I'm sure that is me. There's a deal. We make the deal, you pretend to be Will for a while, and I don't kill you"

"Kill me?" Bill laughed, even though he was almost hundred per cent sure he could be killed by that Dipper Gleeful guy. "Well, well, well, who do you think you are?"

"How do you think I kept a demon, supposedly as powerful as, well, you, locked inside home for so long?" Gleeful asked, side-glancing at Bill, who didn't have a better argument anyways.

******************

Funny was, they managed to convince Mabel Gleeful for three months. In fact, that isn't the funny part of the story, but the one in which we realize that perhaps Mabel Gleeful isn't so different from Mabel Pines. The actual funny part of the story was that Bill had never felt so angry, and useless at the same time. He didn't even know it was possible to feel such different feelings at the same moment, and couldn't find a word to describe it. 

He also had never believed a human being could be powerful enough to keep him locked inside a, slightly creepy, house for three months. No doubt his brother had left. Though still, he wasn't sure if he should just accept his new life, and try to deal with it, since it wasn't that bad, and had its nice moments, or if he should attempt to turn those twins into corpses and go back to Gravity Falls. 

Spoiler, he chose the first option, for what could be obviously, or disturbing, reasons. 

"And I thought I'd miss the real Will much," Gleeful said, leaning on, while Bill smirked, who just hurried the kiss, making it lose a little passion, but none of them cared enough to mention it later. 

Now, you may be wondering when this happened. 

It started after a month. For Bill being Bill, and Gleeful being Dipper Gleeful, this kind of thing wouldn't take long anyways, it was just who they were, and no one could ever deny they weren't quite similar. But, what really gave this whole story the opportunity to begin was, Dipper was the only one who knew it wasn't Will. 

Of course Bill didn't need anyone being exactly nice to him, but once in a while a demon enjoys people being kind, and even understanding, though that only used to happen at three am, to them. 

It was far more complicated than only a matter of matching personalities, or kindness. Dipper Gleeful somehow reminded Bill of Pines, while the other, somehow, could see a little of Will Cipher in Bill. 

Although things could slightly complicated, both didn't need an explanation, or anything that could possibly justify the type of relationship they were having, without anyone knowing about it. They simply were, and that was enough to keep them alive. 

(They weren't much ashamed of, accidentally, calling the other PineTree or Will either) 

*********************

I think that never, E V E R, I've been so scared of posting a chapter. I mean, it's not even because I don't think it is good, I think it's one of the best things I can ever do, (at least in English, at least right now), but yet, I'm so fucking terrified, it hurts ??? lmao

I'm so so so sorry if this isn't what you expected, (which probably isn't, and is killing me inside), and I'm double sorry for taking so long to finish this, it's just that school seems to be attempting to kill me lately, and I think it is working. I hope you guys liked it! (Or at least can forgive me for ruining everything)

(Next one is Paz x Reader)