(Platonic!) (Human!) Will X Reader

"Hello?" You mumbled as you answered the phone, "It's 3am, why are you calling me? Did something happen? Is everything ok?"

"C-Can you c-come ov-ver? P-please?" The crying voice on the other side of the line whispered.

"Will, what happened?" You asked a little louder, waking up instantly, and jumping off the bed. "Will? Are you there?"

"Y-yeah," he said weakly, "J-just come, p-please, (Y/N), I n-need y-your help"

"Oh gee, what happened? Are you ok?" You kept on talking, as you quickly opened your wardrobe, and picked the first clothe you laid eyes on, "Are you fine, Will? Do I need to call an ambulance? The cops?"

"N-no, d-don't, please. I-I'm o-ok, b-but... Just c-come, and q-quickly"

"You live on the other side of the town, I'm not sure if I can be so quick. Hold on, tell me what happened, will you?"

"I-I can't, j-just hurry, o-ok?"

"Oh gee. Ok, ok, I'm on my way, don't worry, I'll be there in a few minutes," after a pause, you finally finished your sentence, "Stay safe, alright?"

"J-just c-come, (Y/N)," he cried before ending the call. You tried calling back for a few seconds, completely worried, but realized it would be best if you simply drove yourself to his place.

Your mind couldn't think of options of what might've happened. Will never called during the night. He was always so scared he would bother you. Whatever had happened, it was serious.

He lived for about twenty minutes away, and you couldn't be any more worried. Twenty minutes seemed like eternity while you wondered what had happened to that boy.

Will had been your friend since you could remember, you two simply have known each other for an entire life, and there was no way you could help being concerned.

When you arrived, you hurried in jumping in through his bedroom's window, only to find him sitting on the bed, crying.

"Will," you whispered, careful not to wake anyone else in the house up, "It's ok, I'm here. What happened?"

"M-my hamster," he said weakly, pointing to his table, "H-he d-died, and I-I"

You stood there for a few seconds, not sure if you were dreaming or not. Had he seriously woke you up at 3am, because his hamster died?

"Uh..."

"I-I don't k-know what t-to d-do...," he hugged you, "I-it means I-I only h-have one f-friend left n-now"

"Jesus, Will...," you sighed, "It's ok, things will be ok. Look, we can get you another hamster, if it makes you feel better"

"I-I don't h-have any f-friends"

"That's not true. You have me"

"A-and?" He slowly asked, pulling himself away from the hug, and staring directly into your eyes.

You remained silent. No answer could come to your head. His brother didn't exactly count as a friend, and you always found him kind of a creep.

The truth was, Will only had you and that hamster. He hadn't called you because his pet died, he had called you because he realized he was alone.

With nothing left to do, you hugged him. "You want to know something?"

"I-I don't h-have f-friends, (Y/N)," he cried.

"No, those people are the ones who should be crying. Look at me," you seriously said, pulling him away, "You are an amazing person, and you don't need that shitty people to tell you that. They have no idea of what they are missing"

"Y-you s-swear?"

"I swear, Will. Hear me out, Highschool isn't supposed to be the best time in your life, it doesn't matter what your parents, or the adults say. It sucks, and we can't change that, can we?"

"I-I could h-have friends, i-if I w-were..."

"Shh. Don't think of what you aren't, think about what you are"

"U-uh, I-I can c-cry," he mumbled glancing at the floor, and attempting to clean his tears.

"Come on, I'll get you another hamster, and ice cream," you said reaching your hand for him, as you jumped off his bed.

"I-ice c-cream?"

"Yes," you smiled, "Come on!"

"T-thanks," he smiled back.

•••••••••••••
Idek what happened in this chap, but it's kind of sweet. So I hope you enjoyed it.