"I said I wanted to hang out, chill, sheesh, come here and lay down with me," I waved her over.

"Well before I do that... your clothes...they have to come off," She huffed.

"If you wanted me naked you could've just said that," I smirked staring at her playfully.

"It's not that, your clothes, they're dirty and you're in my bed, so they have to go," she groaned pinching her nose bridge. I was in no way against getting undressed and lying with her.

I stood up out of her bed and stripped my hoodie off, I could feel her eyes on me so I watched her as I did this. I wasn't wearing a t-shirt under my hoodie because I was in a rush to get here so I had to go shirtless. I stepped out my sweats, I remained standing with just my briefs and socks on. I couldn't lie I did feel a bit exposed to her being like this but it didn't bother me because it was her.

She looked everywhere but my groin and she walked to the opposite side of her bed. She was wearing a shirt that almost looked like a long bra, I wasn't sure what it was actually. What I did know is that she wore these shorts that her ass ate. It was hard to control myself. I followed her movements and sat in her bed pulling a blanket over me because her room was almost an ice box and it was already cold outside.

"You don't have any damn heat in here what the hell?" I shivered since I was basically naked. I moved closer to her to try and warm up and she was super tense.

"I do, but I prefer it cold," she grabbed her remote laughing at my shivers.

"Well if you're going to have me get frost bite in here at least come cuddle with me and keep me warm," I pulled her softly to come lay halfway on top of me. Collae always kind of just let me take control. I moved her leg to be across my lap and I wrapped my arm over her shoulder.

"It's not even that cold," she snuggled a little closer to my nussling head in my chest.

"Yeah okay," I mumbled, "You smell sweet, you just showered?" I couldn't help but smell her a little more she smelled like coco and vanilla it was enticing.

"Mhm, so we're going to watch Coco, you ever seen it?" I shook my head no, I wasn't into animated movies too much.

"Nah, not into movies like that really," I heard a large gasp and she quickly picked her head up to face me.

"You're lying, these are the best I cry every time," she grabbed the remote and turned on the movie. I loved being with her like this. Being in her arms just us, nobody around.

"Is your grandma home?" I asked unsure or not if we were being loud.

"Yes but she's sleeping we have to be quiet, she lives on the other side of the house so it's okay," she shrugged. If she wasn't worried than neither was I. I would try and be quiet as possible I didn't want anything ruining this.

Only thirty minutes into the movie I tried to be good but she smelled and looked so good. I just wanted to take her right there at that moment. I knew I had to be patient with her and I was okay with waiting. Until Collae gave me the signal that she wanted me to touch her I wouldn't force her into anything.

After a few more minutes of sitting through this torture she moved her hand down my stomach right above my boxer band. It sent goosebumps through my whole body. I pulled Collae out from my chest and I kissed her lips without warning. I couldn't be good anymore. She pulled away for a moment then positioned herself in a more comfortable position to kiss me. I grabbed her wrist to guide her to sit on top of me. Not breaking our kiss she positioned herself to straddle me.

"You are so fucking beautiful, you really make me burn up, I don't know how much longer I can control myself with you," I groaned against her mouth taking her back in, I was hungry. Collae started to take over which she never usually does. This time I let her lead.